Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
must be as my dog has no problem drinking out of it

if your plane was low on fuel over the ocean and u had 2 throw some ppl out so u could make landfall how would u decide who? by weight, age, politics, race.... ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i was pulling a gallon of milk out from behind the older ones and one fell on the floor and burst like a water balloon - milk everywhere. shit happens but i had 2 squeak home in milk soaked flip flops :/

when is the last time u played a practical joke on someone?

*today i sprayed a 'Z' on my BFs back with suntan lotion then tapped his shoulder and told him, 'done'. he was distracted and drinking so didnt notice i didnt rub it around lulz

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Back in the early 90's when I worked at a video game arcade. I wrote down the serial number of a $50 bill on a piece of paper and kept the paper on the office desk. Just outside the office, a group of Italian homies were gathered, trying to bust the jackpot on a poker VLT. Standing right behind them, I surreptitiously dropped the 50 on the floor before (very loudly) announcing, "Hey! Lookit this! A fifty!" as I bent down to pick it up. They all scrambled and hooted like monkeys as they each vied to claim it as their own. I told them it was mine, infuriating them, even eliciting threats from the more alpha goombas. I turned around, unlocked the office door, and showed them the matching serial number on the previously scribbled note. They were not happy with me, but a few of them laughed and good-naturedly accepted having being suckered in by a wily pleb.

Have you ever stolen money from your kids?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Often.... does streaking a village in the moonlight while wolf howling count also?

Have you ever worn sweatpants over a pair of jeans?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Briefs. The sheerer and the more colorful the better.

Have you ever been seasick?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Absolutely. In the bucket, shucked with my own knife, swallowed sand and all, or prepped à la Rockefeller in a swanky oyster bar... s'all good.

Have you ever shaved your head, like completely bald?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Never. Actually I haven’t had a hair cut in 2 years.

Whats your favorite Tequila drink, or straight?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't know my tequila from a handful of Mexican jumping beans. Not much of a drinker, I guess. On the beach? A Corona or a mojito, maybe.

Have you ever fucked in an elevator?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Never.

I do right, right off the bat.

Ain't no sinner in this skin.

Do you ever bite your nails to the quick?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lets get back on track....

what was the first video game u ever played?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ive had two but i think i could have had another. my favorite street/festival food is the italian sausage, onion and pepper hero and a half dozen zeppoles

what is your favorite type of ride at the amusement park?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
ive had two but i think i could have had another. my favorite street/festival food is the italian sausage, onion and pepper hero and a half dozen zeppoles

what is your favorite type of ride at the amusement park?

the rollercoaster

what is the first amusement park ride that made you toss your cookies (barf)?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
rollercoaster but i hurled AFTER i got off lol

when u ride the bumper cars, do u go for blood or just playful bumps? first time i did it they stopped the ride cause i did a 180 and went for head-on-collisions lool

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
rollercoaster but i hurled AFTER i got off lol

when u ride the bumper cars, do u go for blood or just playful bumps? first time i did it they stopped the ride cause i did a 180 and went for head-on-collisions lool

I play till the death in bumper cars lol

did you ever win a gold fish in one of those carnival toss games?