Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I pay quarterly , on direct debit, gas electric water and phone bill,

You was given the means to open a sanctuary either for stray dogs and cats, or homeless people ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Doggo gets the sanctuary
3NZLFHx.jpg

Kitteh can sneak in too...
If you had $1 billion but you could only buy one thing
What would it be?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A tropical Island. You can actually purchase a 100 year lease for around $2 million in Sumatra, Indonesia.

What’s the highest platform you’ve jumped off?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Years ago my uncle used to keep some pigs, I’d nicked my cousins bubble gum and climber over a fence sticking my fingers up at him, he shouted run and I was still teasing him till I saw it, a fucking boar they brought in to service the pigs, lol I’ve never lived that one down...

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Years ago my uncle used to keep some pigs, I’d nicked my cousins bubble gum and climber over a fence sticking my fingers up at him, he shouted run and I was still teasing him till I saw it, a fucking boar they brought in to service the pigs, lol I’ve never lived that one down...

Ever had an accident while driving ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My worst accident was whilst perving at some chick walking beside the road and rear-ending a stationary car doing an illegal U-turn at 70kms an hour. I spun three times around and broke most of my fingers on that hand bending the steering wheel on account of the inertia. So yeah...

Have any of you ever dug half a hole?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

My worst accident was whilst perving at some chick walking beside the road and rear-ending a stationary car doing an illegal U-turn at 70kms an hour. I spun three times around and broke most of my fingers on that hand bending the steering wheel on account of the inertia. So yeah...

Have any of you ever dug half a hole?
Yup had to waterproof a basement

Does Jeebus carry you?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Yes - - - - - -

Have you ever play with yourself while driving or on a public bus?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No I’d be frozen I’m scared of heights, I’ve fucked on a plane though lol...

Would you fuck someone on your dads grave ?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
My father doesn't have a grave - - - - - -

Do you like amusement park rides?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Neither..

If someone said they would give a few grand to a charity of your choice but you had to do something crazy to earn it, what would your charity be and what would you do ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My charity is Save The Children fund. I would fight Michael Bisping from his right side in a charity event bare-knuckle.

Have you ever gone to boot camp?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
a-bankok-bar.jpg

Ever been in the military?
If yes which one - - - - -