Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don’t consider underwear...I’ve always been commando except when my balls were injured in a snowboarding accident and required the utmost integral support!

Has this place changed yet? I’ve suffered two bouts of life-threatening tick-bite fever...it’s my krytoallergy.

Harry McKnackers

Have Kink; Will Travel
Site Supporter
I don’t consider underwear...I’ve always been commando except when my balls were injured in a snowboarding accident and required the utmost integral support!

Has this place changed yet? I’ve suffered two bouts of life-threatening tick-bite fever...it’s my krytoallergy.
You right now?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You right now?
Fucking dosing of antihistamines...and you know how much I hate pharmaceuticals?

Murdock

.:Mercury Retrobabe:.

You right now?
Fucking dosing of antihistamines...and you know how much I hate pharmaceuticals?
I have no clue…

So how drunk are you? Just curious….

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You right now?
I have no clue…

So how drunk are you? Just curious….
It doesn’t matter!lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Try me an education...I just want to act like an anal plug! That’s how senseless I respond as even though I’m a three decade martial artist.
Just hit me in the face....