Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
There is a clear divide but some shared characteristics.

Where do you get your size 14 stilettos from?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don’t consider underwear...I’ve always been commando except when my balls were injured in a snowboarding accident and required the utmost integral support!

Has this place changed yet? I’ve suffered two bouts of life-threatening tick-bite fever...it’s my krytoallergy.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don’t consider underwear...I’ve always been commando except when my balls were injured in a snowboarding accident and required the utmost integral support!

Has this place changed yet? I’ve suffered two bouts of life-threatening tick-bite fever...it’s my krytoallergy.

You right now?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You right now?
Fucking dosing of antihistamines...and you know how much I hate pharmaceuticals?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You right now?
Fucking dosing of antihistamines...and you know how much I hate pharmaceuticals?

I have no clue…

So how drunk are you? Just curious….

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You right now?

I have no clue…

So how drunk are you? Just curious….
It doesn’t matter!lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Try me an education...I just want to act like an anal plug! That’s how senseless I respond as even though I’m a three decade martial artist.
Just hit me in the face....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When I play online poker or when I’m putting my end away with the wife.

Do you ever drop acid and drive your car thinking that you’re driving a spaceship?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Never.

Do you believe in the theory of evolution?
It’s not a theory, it’s a fact. So that’s a resounding affirmation on my behalf.

Do you think Buddhism is the answer for enlightenment, even though reincarnation is unfounded except in the academic sense of childbirth/offspring?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. Past life regression has been recorded in children under 5 years of age for decades.

How drunk are you planning on getting tonight?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Never on a Sunday night as I like facing my Monday mornings with the utmost clarity.

Is milk and porridge making a comeback (my missus serves it to me in dollops) ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. I make the Irish kind served with a splash of half and half, sliced banana and blue berries.

Did she make them in an instant pot?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
A moonlight surf. FUCK YEAH.

Are you cool with sand in your ass?

Absolutely no. A$$es must be clean.

Would you let George Bush deficate on your face or would you kill yourself with a frozen pressie?

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck Dilf, those are 2 mother fucker choices.

But who’s frozen pressie?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if u were the last person on earth, would u still wear clothes during warm weather?