Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Because the older ones have usually already had the stupid beaten out of them and are therefore better behaved.

EDIT: Fuck, didn't see Duck's answer+question.

Favorite wild bird is a drunken college coed (nobody said I couldn't use 'bird' in the British vernacular context! lol

Ever fart deliberately while walking through a crowd?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Very occasionally but never severely. Used to go out into the desert with a friend of mine and get some "range time" with a small arsenal of guns, including M1911 model .45 pistols, .223 and .308 "assault" rifles, short barreled shotguns, and so on. Hearing protection wasn't always available, but thanks to the wide-open nature of the shooting environment, acoustics were never so severe as to impart significant hearing damage.

Ever fired a gun in a non- target practice context?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep... I've been trying to shoot this little bastard ground hog that has undermined my little barn out back... He's an elusive lil shit.. I think he senses he's about to die.. cuz as soon as I aim he scatters away..
Do you have a hobby that you are exceptional at? If so.. what?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Hot Rodding cars- - - - -

Have you ever fuck someone in the ass(male or female)and get poop on your tool ?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suspended ? I got expelled for good.

When you know someone is blatantly telling lies, do you call them out, or just stay Schtum like a twat ?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Both and depends on who it is- - - - - - -

Would you eat the nuts out of bear poop to save your life ?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Hell, no.

Ever grab a cosplay girl's titty then excused it by explaining you just wanted to find out if it was real or part of her costume?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hell no.. If I want to grab tits... I'll grab my own lol :Grin3:
If you were at a fast food joint.. and saw the worker picking his nose while making the meal for the person in front of you.. Would you tell that person? or say fuck it.. let him have a booger sandwich? lol

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I'd sit at the table next to his and watch him enjoy it.

How many times would you let a chihuahua bite your ankle before you kicked the little fucker for a field goal?

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'd try to react quickly as possible.

Why do so many female nurses, both unattractive and attractive, act snobby?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Because they have worse superiority complexes than even doctors have.

Why do convenience store employees almost universally seem to have attitudes just as snotty as nurses'? They're not even helping others save lives.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm going to take a guess... like nurses.. they work long hours, not a lot of pay.. and have to put with assholes all day :).. Only a guess, though ...
Have you ever left the house with your shirt inside out and went all day without knowing OR having anyone tell you ?:)

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, but I’ve got the same boots in different colours, so I had a blue boot and a red boot, no one took no notice cos I’m known to be a bit of a barmpot.

If you met conjoined twins, the ones with one body and two heads, would it freak you out ?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Already have. And yes, it did -- for a few minutes. But then it just kinda felt like meeting two people who were polite enough to not take up two-people-worth of space.

Ever gotten mad enough at a woman to kick her squaur in the vaginacle?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No ….lol
If you were held at gun point in a desolate area and told to dig your own grave, would you? OR Would you say fuck it, you're going to shoot me anyway... leave me to rot or dig it yourself...lol

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I would start digging to get more time to figure a way out if someone got the drop on me which would not happen in the 1st place- - - - -

Have you ever leave a bag of shit on fire on someone's door step,bang on the door and run and hide ?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NO!! But that is one of my favorite pranks... I've always wanted to... Also... leaving a purse on the road full of dog shit and watching someone pick it up thinking it's their lucky day.. (my 2nd favorite)

What's the funniest prank you've pulled on someone?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
One of my favorites was when I was working at Papa Johns, and I hid in the box after emptying it of bread stick boxes, all squished up. Had someone bring another coworker over to lift the box, and I went "BLAH!" and sprung my limbs out, sending him 3 feet in the air hahaha. Instances like that are prolly my favorite pranks, scaring people :Grin3:

Next poster, same question!

TheHaze

Site Supporter
NO!! But that is one of my favorite pranks... I've always wanted to... Also... leaving a purse on the road full of dog shit and watching someone pick it up thinking it's their lucky day.. (my 2nd favorite)

What's the funniest prank you've pulled on someone?

I was on this job(construction) and had to take a poop and there was no toilet so took a shit in a empty 1 gallon paint can and put the lid on and put it out on the sidewalk and this Chinese guy came by and took off with it and only wish I could see his face when he open it and now that I think of it should had put a note in there saying"Made In America"- - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
There was a big dirt lot by the beach were people would park and make out and me and my boys would find a car with foged up windows and would open there doors and throw water balloons in and run like hell- - - - - -

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
We were responsible for cleaning the bar top off with mineral water putting the chairs up and cleaning the bathrooms before closing the bar , their was always a couple of guys whom wanted to stay til the bitter end , some were ok to have around as it was a tough joint / neighborhood ...and some were just drunk cheap tippers , you know the type , so this one guy was bugging me to make him something to eat , I said maybe , I went in the ladies room , some nasty biker chick with 10 kids and 9 teeth must of had her " friend " their were many nasty Granny Cloths in the receptacle , nasty and it was a white bag ..looked like a doughnut bag from a shop up the road. SO.....LOL ..I conned JIM into thinking I had fresh doughnuts said smell these fresh as a daisy , shoved the bag in his face and he inhaled and sniffed like it was hi test coke ....then he gagged and made a feeble attempt to punch me... poor Jimmy
r-28.jpg

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Forget about texting,have you ever jerk off while driving ?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
That's not funny and just mean !
dude I sense that no matter what I type you're gonna have a stupid anti remark , and it stems from me calling you Abby ,, get over it .... you seem like a hermit turd , don't fuck with me ....:Crazy:
compressed_otshelnik_zima_2010_ed_DSC_0668.jpg

You need to chill out and bang your funny bone and would it help if I post a big LOL- - - - - -!