Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
no ....but me and my Pal , Hoover will try it swampy ..you supply the working girl ...one you think will do the job well
not her tho...she has a funk about her...
Question...have you ever accidently burped while kissing ( wifes / husbands don't count )
02.jpg

No I sneezed once. It wasn’t pleasing.

Do you find it hard to sleep if your not in your own bed ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Yes- - - - - -

Ever pee or spit in somebody's drink ?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Every night for 8 years until I quit drinking- - - - - - -

Ever think about doing your self in ?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
We have a great nature park... really just woods and backwater... called Noland Trail. About 4 miles of meandering dirt paths that's fun, especially with a dog. It's also the site for May Day, when the witches camp out for a weekend. Fun, interesting people.

Ever live in the woods, "off the grid?"

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The Goddess is used to cooking for a family of 6, and I can't break her of the habit. We'll be farting tuna casserole until Friday. Fortunately, it's pretty good.

All dressed chips or salt and malted vinegar?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
First girlfriend was Japanese. She runs a restaurant with her squeeze in Charleston. First wife is Chilean. She's looking for husband #4. Both good women.

Where's your dream getaway?

as of now with some stuff on my mind ... believe it or not, good 'ole usa .. somewhere new and to be alone on a cemetery .. night/day don't matter .. since i have somewhat bad memories here ... for the moment upsetting me but i try to be ok.

Your dream getaway?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
American WAlMarty's ..

Rather enjoy the party while someone ELSE BBQ's or are you the FIREMASTER ??

giphy.gif

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Let someone else cook- - - - - - -

Ride a roller coaster or merry go round ?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Worked at Busch Gardens a couple of seasons. Had to ride 3 coasters every morning checking effects. It got old. Merry go round? What are you, a toddler?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Worked at Busch Gardens a couple of seasons. Had to ride 3 coasters every morning checking effects. It got old. Merry go round? What are you, a toddler?

Yes and trap in this old body but for sure don't enjoy smelling my mates farts you weirdo- - - - - - -

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ain’t seen none in years, not allowed no more in this pussy country lol, I don’t miss the god squad at the door, they ain’t even allowed to stop you in the street so they just stand there with their little books hopping someone will approach them.

Well next poster, how are you today, what you been up to ?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I'm junk (shit) today .. one old raggedy motherfucker who's nagging and b*tching.. what i've been up too .. weird passive thoughts/hatred abt intelligence holland, russia (two races i hate) for ripping female friends away (slander to try and link me to a moroccan one i need to use to infiltrate whom i'd rather execute in the desert there (man can be as honest as he feels)) and trying to get me "top secret" ways of blackmail to get me ticking and tocking about hamza bin laden and indicate him into syria .. in a way i feel the urge and need to attack something in russia / holland .. by contacting ISIS or Al Qaeda itself .. churches or intel offices fire works companies in a string i.e. that i want to see go off into the air in those two countries .. and corpses i want to see ejected in the sky or their country scorched to the sea level (gore i want to see) .. i am only allowed to leak myself as to them trying to recruit me so does islam around here start to understand even with open page on phone CIA or FSB site lol.. another day wasted today .. *sigh* i'd rather hang myself cos life's shit too much loss... and i'm FAR FROM HAPPY behind my smile for the rest waiting if they'll lock me up for leaking, if so .. heads will roll and holland or russia will get explosive trucks (uncovering spies in holland, russia too) for all i care they rip those countries up cos i give up and rather walk off to isis and al qaeda instead of russia, holland. :facepalm: that as my first set of thoughts as i wake up.
(don't worry, not radical but damn i feel fucked over day after day (don't be upset pple)) :Killa::TrainWreck::devil1::EvilOne2::fuckOFF::Beatdown: good to have you people here before i lose everyone like in my city ..

on the other hand .. do you like Monty Python?:Drama Cat:

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Anything with "rib" in the name is a possibility for me. I fancied an upscale, eclectic 8 table room called Create. Odd menu, but consistently good, and a good bar. It closed after a fire in the kitchen, and the chef opened another house a few doors down called Circa 1917. Still good, but not quite the same.

Texas or Kansas City barbecue?