Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Both are good for business, but I'll pick peace. It shuts the hippies up, or at least it used to.

Bar soap or bodywash in the shower?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
bodywash under the shower, preferable two times that i soap myself in .. first hygiene and second for the smell of it .. i'm addicted to some smells (tahiti mmmmmm). but shower broken .. :facepalm: so it's like in the favela's ... at the sink with boiled water but clean all in all .. :Excited3:

Hippie or soldier?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Jaws. Would lose consciousness sooner.

Drink pee or get a cup's worth of hot coffee up the urethra?

drink fresh pee, away from it's scent and color it's bacteria free and ipso facto healthier ..

a man up your ass or a mistress with a strapon? lol .. lack of inspiration as to question.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Tina Belcher from Bob's Burgers or Wonder Woman again for the second year straight.

Are Women More Emotionally Intelligent Than Men?

Woman are excellent in everything, superior i would dare to state, they excell in everything related to males .. but they're difficult to understand. :Perfecto::Excited3:
remote-2.jpg

That was a joke sharona. :)
:ROFL3::ROFL3::rightON::ROFL3::ROFL3:

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Wound up driving straight line parallel to interstate 70, 50 yards off the road. Trucker's horn woke me up. Plowed through at least a mile of
soybean field.

Ever worked on a farm?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
sometimes. if im stuck inside the house anyway it makes me feel 'cozy' :)

do your pets names have 2 mean something about them? like naming him spot if he has a spot instead of plain fido?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
stray animals

how many beers/wine coolers before the dam finally breaks and u need 2 pee every 5 mins?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Never had a one night stand - - - - - - -

Ever make a date with some one and not show up ?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
yup .. with both sexes .. with a female to show i was not interested but i was around and watching her standing there nd some dude to f around with him, also watching from a cafe .. just for fun and to see how pple are ... too difficult anyways abt women .. too selective .. so studying people was fun in the past. :Agree1:

Ever went home without complete memory on drugs or alcohol ..?waking up and saying "wtf how did i get here?!"