Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Ever fell asleep at the wheel ?

not me, two times i and we died almost .. two times i steered the wheel from the driver who fell asleep .. to wake him up silently .. one was a nephew super high on the way to antwerp cafe d'anvers and the other an ex coworker after causing mutiny in france at a job .. 24 h work and no money to pay us .. so we forced back and dude had to drop us off and fell asleep on the way france -> belgium.. scared i was ..

favorite type of high spirit?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Wound up driving straight line parallel to interstate 70, 50 yards off the road. Trucker's horn woke me up. Plowed through at least a mile of
soybean field.

Ever worked on a farm?

never but could have .. hay fever however in my past .. now gone a miracle .. maybe it was the drugs in my past fixing that lol ..

favorite mphs to drive ?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
mmm depends .. in europe i would dare like my father in the past .. speeding up than suddenly starting to break to make him f off .. or take two strips .. third and second to let him f off to the first strip and harass him or let him overtake .. in the usa i would behave with a car .. it's diffirent there the cops and juridical system .. but speeding is seductive .. i blame the engines of american cars, i love how they roar when gassing up or revving lol .. but dangerous.

city or rural enviroment?

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In US I would prefer Rural, but I quite enjoyed city life in NZ. I don't much like Americans so I don't want to live around them in US

Ever go to another country?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="rigor79, post: 70834, member:

why city?[/QUOTE]

More pockets to pick- - - - - - -

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
In US I would prefer Rural, but I quite enjoyed city life in NZ. I don't much like Americans so I don't want to live around them in US

Ever go to another country?

Yep several among them USA .. was fucking cool ... and i'd go back to settle this time.. after visiting in 2005 to lead a life there, too bad i never listened to my father .. he supported me and knew i love it .. it would have spared me the mess and f'd up life i lead now .. better off dead at times .. so i'll see to f. off cos here i aint content and too much spies hunting me over info involving islam and bin laden's son .. but i involve muslims too into this ..cos sharing is caring lmfao !
untill i have what i want and need ! the rest of pple i wont give a f abt.

images

Do you like horses or have any?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I was born in a county of 3000 souls in northwestern Kansas. Never seen it, never met anyone from there. My da got the fuck away and joined the navy. The only good decision he ever made. I can't imagine living my life in a wasteland like that.

What kind of life would you give your children?

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was born in a county of 3000 souls in northwestern Kansas. Never seen it, never met anyone from there. My da got the fuck away and joined the navy. The only good decision he ever made. I can't imagine living my life in a wasteland like that.

What kind of life would you give your children?

I gave my kids 100% better than I had, they’re in good professional jobs and have never been arrested, unlike me, I gave them the deposits to buy their own places but will not pay the mortgage, they have to do that, there’s a large wedge for them when I finally pop off so they’ll always be ok.

Do you find it hard now to pick up a pen and write after mostly typing?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The Goddess can type 60 words a minute. Me? Well, this post will take about 3 minutes. But I haven't used pen and paper for 40 years, except grocery lists.

Did you learn typing in school?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes, most of them do that's what companies do, I think it helps identify exactly what kind of a car it is

Do you think stupid questions deserve stupid answers ?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Yes, most of them do that's what companies do, I think it helps identify exactly what kind of a car it is

Do you think stupid questions deserve stupid answers ?

Mmmyes and no ... answering stupid questions to help people is ok ... stupid answers for smart pple asking dumb questions, is ok ..

what is the dumbest thing you ever had to do in life?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
mmm not really, depends really if there's real love to it and not a slutty female or a female rumoured to be on the loose life .. but i am rather safe had it i'm sure when i was much younger, even one night stand.

your most impossible dream?

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Living until 66+, when I can collect a social security check I don't need... just for fuck you money.

Will you die early?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
People say I am dry and cold as ice- - - - - - -

Ever want to off some one but didn't because of getting busted and going to jail ?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Living until 66+, when I can collect a social security check I don't need... just for fuck you money.

Will you die early?

i leave that undecided but let's say i have more than 9 lives .. escaped accidents where friends died by accident and wild lifestyle, coma etc .. and suicide and recently almost a car in my side ... unless i'd do it myself i hope to live someday .. you may have picked up in this topic i'm doom thinking lately.. so odds are it is going to happen but when .. but not afraid to die ..

Worst natural disaster that scares you already when thinking about it?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
People say I am dry and cold as ice- - - - - - -

Ever want to off some one but didn't because of getting busted and going to jail ?

mmnope .. maybe i face that sooner or later .. i would not know but it wont be nice. :Perfecto:

Favorite type of wine?