Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Speeding yeah, I tried to tell them it wasn’t me speeding it was the car but they didn’t think it was funny.

Have you ever met a relative you ain’t seen for years and it’s weird cos they look like you ?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I never went to school after about the age of 13, so I skipped lots of classes.

What silly habits do you have when your driving ?

rigor79

kingkill 33
i don't have a license .. but when driving .. i need to learn to attend the speed .. sometimes cool to go a bit faster (when driving on private ground. :) ) but depends on the car really, with an old mustang or camaro i'd never speed but see to keep it clean and complete.

Ever had sex in public with your girlfriend?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
No I like men.

Ever got caught having sex outdoors.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
White collar crime .. got told it was as good as safe but they'd found it.. we learn as we grow up.

ever caught for DUI or speeding?
Hammered for OWI in Indiana. I was parked in an interstate McDonalds at 04:00... but got out of the truck with the engine running and in gear. Well, shit, and a blood test proved a .3 bac. The arresting officer couldn't believe I was still conscious, much less standing.

Ever done jail time after conviction?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Yeah quite a bit.

Ever wait a long time patiently to extract revenge on someone?

rigor79

kingkill 33
No I like men.

Ever got caught having sex outdoors.
Yup, i was receiving a "bj" from my ex as adolescent lol and some dog walked in the bushes .. and later it's hooman lol .. :)

Ever considered taking part in legal cannibalism (like if it where mainstream or publicly available ..) ?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
6 working flashlights and not afraid of the dark.

Are you prepared for hurricane?

rigor79

kingkill 33
White collar crime .. got told it was as good as safe but they'd found it.. we learn as we grow up.

ever caught for DUI or speeding?
Hammered for OWI in Indiana. I was parked in an interstate McDonalds at 04:00... but got out of the truck with the engine running and in gear. Well, shit, and a blood test proved a .3 bac. The arresting officer couldn't believe I was still conscious, much less standing.

Ever done jail time after conviction?

lol.. not good.
nope, got locked up two times since i went aggressive and also bcos of benzo's i was getting high on to calm me down (coma too).. intelligence that holland, russia wanted to get off of me and still..

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
7 yrs ago a hurricane killed 11 ppl within 1km of me so im ready for anything

r u a backseat driver?

rigor79

kingkill 33
grumpy, and quite a bit .. and upset.. but i manage, thx to coming here too... :rightON: :Perfecto: I have a type of "new" guarding bracelet you can say, like an ankle bracelet but experimental and very old, it's crap since years. :Dazed:

Top Bottom