Ask Uncle Dilfie anything

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
how long do i keep the AIDS in my butthole before someone real life niggers its it and me out again?

How long till your anal lesions secreate enough pus for you to reap the benifits of ur gay lifestyle. Creating a fragrant tangy pus attracting random willful rot driven opportunists promising delusions of grandeur
and convincing gullable actor types to accept full on rape as payment ..

Ok you must have got that quote from 4Chan or something LOL.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bestest Onkel, at this present moment, how many STD's does Flynn have and would you allow "her" to suck you off for a $1000?
I was asking this question to my cousin DoctorDiLF. Flynn is a cock carusell whore. Nothing new. But according to her blood and snatch test. The level of STD are dangerous. She was in Jamaika and Africa and catched STD, syphilis and Alpha AiDS.

Also her mouth was used as a male toilet. So no. I mustbskip the 1000 dollar sucking offer. My meAT would become sads.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Question UncleFiLTH:

Before you let Aryan put his pecker into your anus, do you finger your own ass to loosen it up, OR is your butthole already stretched out from the many softballs that have already been up in there?
My name yiu always spell wrong. It is DiLF. UncleDiLF. Ffs

Why do ask questions full of filth? I am not gay.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Question UncleFiLTH:

Before you let Aryan put his pecker into your anus, do you finger your own ass to loosen it up, OR is your butthole already stretched out from the many softballs that have already been up in there?

UncleBuCK, I have a question:

What is your favorite flavor of semen?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Question UncleFiLTH:

My name is DiLF not Buck
uncle_buck_bye_bye.jpg

81NFGZa9ZyL._SY500_.jpg

I love sun flower semen and in the Sommer they look lovely.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Question UncleFiLTH:

My name is DiLF not Buck
uncle_buck_bye_bye.jpg

81NFGZa9ZyL._SY500_.jpg

UncleStUPID. I have a question:

At what age did you start using Maxi Pads?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bestest Onkel, at this present moment, how many STD's does Flynn have and would you allow "her" to suck you off for a $1000?
I was asking this question to my cousin DoctorDiLF. Flynn is a cock carusell whore. Nothing new. But according to her blood and snatch test. The level of STD are dangerous. She was in Jamaika and Africa and catched STD, syphilis and Alpha AiDS.

Also her mouth was used as a male toilet. So no. I mustbskip the 1000 dollar sucking offer. My meAT would become sads.

Yes, DoctorDILF also told me that Flynn is heavily into African sex tourism.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

DocotorDiLF has access to the world AiDS data base. Flynn is heavy Into Mozambique and Kenia trips for NAMLBA activities too!!!

DoctorDiLF saided that Flynn is heavy siiiiiiick!!!!!!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Question UncleFiLTH:

My name is DiLF not Buck
uncle_buck_bye_bye.jpg

81NFGZa9ZyL._SY500_.jpg

You swine. How many times I must say it is D I L F !!!!

If you dont mention my name right I assume you mean someone else you SCHWEIN!!!! :Beatdown2:

MAxi PAd was a user here. How can I start using a user??? Huh===````????

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

DocotorDiLF has access to the world AiDS data base. Flynn is heavy Into Mozambique and Kenia trips for NAMLBA activities too!!!

I have a question, UncleSuCKER:

Do you let Aryan ejaculate in your mouth, nose or ear?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Question UncleFiLTH:

My name is DiLF not Buck
uncle_buck_bye_bye.jpg

81NFGZa9ZyL._SY500_.jpg

You swine. How many times I must say it is D I L F !!!!

If you dont mention my name right I assume you mean someone else you SCHWEIN!!!! :Beatdown2:

MAxi PAd was a user here. How can I start using a user??? Huh===````????

UncleMiLK, I have yet another question:

How many black silicone dildos do you own?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I have a question, UncleSuCKER:

Do you let Aryan ejaculate in your mouth, nose or ear?

Again with the sexual references, what's wrong, are you feeling neglected? Is papa Flynn not giving his little princess the same amount of attention as he used to?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As of now only referred to my name. No idea who Flynn is referring to.