Ask Uncle Dilfie anything

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wow quite the loser you've been over the years huh ... amounted to a sack of fuck syrup Mr.20 yrs no life :LMAO:

Look at you! I have STAR POWER and I am a legend! THere is even a Wikipedia article about me, I trolled a LIVELEAK veteran and I was mentioned at New York Times (deep web).

So fuck you undercarder. No one knows you! I am a worldwide winner and Superstar!

What have you accomplished, you dishwasher!

Let me piss on your top SKull: aaaaaahhhhhhhhwwwwwww
but my bottom skull is so very dry. surely you will also pisS on IT .....

Mr 20 yrs

latest

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My favourites drink is Schweppes Ginger Ale and Water! Sparkling of course.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You beta males.

Did someone ever made a „ask NPC anything ?“

Cuck off or ask questions, you leeches and downjuiced losers.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
how long do i keep the AIDS in my butthole before someone real life niggers its it and me out again?

How long till your anal lesions secreate enough pus for you to reap the benifits of ur gay lifestyle. Creating a fragrant tangy pus attracting random willful rot driven opportunists promising delusions of grandeur
and convincing gullable actor types to accept full on rape as payment ..

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
how long do i keep the AIDS in my butthole before someone real life niggers its it and me out again?

How long till your anal lesions secreate enough pus for you to reap the benifits of ur gay lifestyle. Creating a fragrant tangy pus attracting random willful rot driven opportunists promising delusions of grandeur
and convincing gullable actor types to accept full on rape as payment ..

Why am it post ignores try evenly then hurts on compounded wilful retina.. Doesnt it reqiure routine .. can death offer clarity denying biblical PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Is it time to die. Beta cucks wanton reject cry baby NAMBLA with their shit infested swollen cocks..

Tear it up bleed your disgust

Froggy

Banned
Banned
@Froggy ...what gives?
You really wanna go there? I have been in hiding trying to clean myself up... I found I am a Daddy like you. 24 years old son. Unbelievable huh? well I recently meet him and just say he has a little hate in his heart for me for many reasons. So after many months sober I caved and got drunk. I wanna stay this way til I die. Happy with this response?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Froggy ...what gives?
You really wanna go there? I have been in hiding trying to clean myself up... I found I am a Daddy like you. 24 years old son. Unbelievable huh? well I recently meet him and just say he has a little hate in his heart for me for many reasons. So after many months sober I caved and got drunk. I wanna stay this way til I die. Happy with this response?
Whatever floats your boat. I was willing to give you a chance the second time around. And then it’s back to wanting to fuck my dead mother and rape my daughter. I realise it’s words, but you’re your own worst enemy.