X

xXx
Site Supporter
michaeldunkingggg.gif
Dam he was good ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How many Coconuts have you grown this year and has your hut been upgraded with a tin roof considering America has sent aid money ...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
How many Coconuts have you grown this year and has your hut been upgraded with a tin roof considering America has sent aid money ...

This question i s too muCH for mY SKULL!!! 0 cocnuts and no upgrade, I'm afraid.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bestist Dilf, what ever happened to the mad hatter ?

Fine Swamp Duck! I have no clue. Last time I was trolling at the ync I was MEGA BANNED. I was acting as a SJW hipster. Hiullarious.

BUt I have never seen Mad Hatter again! Last time, many years ago, I remember he was driving a semi truck for work in England.

I remember the days of , Loren, You, BlackmaNcharge, Scouse Nazi, BlakPoetry, Kurt Cobain....Old man Badger getting angry all the time....It was fun while it lasted.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fine Swamp Duck! I have no clue. Last time I was trolling at the ync I was MEGA BANNED. I was acting as a SJW hipster. Hiullarious.

BUt I have never seen Mad Hatter again! Last time, many years ago, I remember he was driving a semi truck for work in England.

I remember the days of , Loren, You, BlackmaNcharge, Scouse Nazi, BlakPoetry, Kurt Cobain....Old man Badger getting angry all the time....It was fun while it lasted.
The forum over there has dieded, real shame although I have seen gremlin post recently...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah BMnC my favourite wog, lol that’s how he signed off messages to me, from you fav wog lol, last time I spoke to hatter his wife just had a boy, hope he’s ok.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hi Uncle Dilf…. Wondering if you were SB at the Y? haha... If you were.. I posted on your wall a few times :)… You would think that they would allow you to stay there, ffs.. YOU WERE GOOD FOR BUSINESS.. Gave everyone an outlet to post their hate lol :).. I hope you are doing well :) You're the best... so funny :)

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Hi Uncle Dilf…. Wondering if you were SB at the Y? haha... If you were.. I posted on your wall a few times :)… You would think that they would allow you to stay there, ffs.. YOU WERE GOOD FOR BUSINESS.. Gave everyone an outlet to post their hate lol :).. I hope you are doing well :) You're the best... so funny :)

Who knows? Maybe ;) Nothing beATs trolling some racists or shitheads as an SJW iPhone loving hipster liberal!!! LOLOLOLO!!!

Can't undertsand! But Bodger is a whoreson! He hATed me and Scouse. SB was good for business. The hate on the video comments??? I drwaed alot of hate.

I remember when these grueosme beheadings accour I always saided things like: " WTF!!! Is that real??? Why is that not on the CNN??"

Or

"I will contacted Obama and will reach out to UNICEF to ban this site!!! It is evil!! Why you film murders and negative things!?? My mission: To make this site family friendly!"

The reactions were pricless. So much hate that I crakced up!!

But CockGobbler Bodger banneded me. What a filth!

Thanks for the compliments friend!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah BMnC my favourite wog, lol that’s how he signed off messages to me, from you fav wog lol, last time I spoke to hatter his wife just had a boy, hope he’s ok.

I know that Blackman made videos on youtube. I tried to troll him there. many moons ago! Sadly I forget his nickname there.

Damn! Forums were the best!!! I guess from 2009 to 2012 trolling was at its peak!!! Poor zykron and many other victims. I mostly trolled a nice conversation with proper MALE SCAT!! It was shocking and new at the era.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wow quite the loser you've been over the years huh ... amounted to a sack of fuck syrup Mr.20 yrs no life :LMAO:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow quite the loser you've been over the years huh ... amounted to a sack of fuck syrup Mr.20 yrs no life :LMAO:

Look at you! I have STAR POWER and I am a legend! THere is even a Wikipedia article about me, I trolled a LIVELEAK veteran and I was mentioned at New York Times (deep web).

So fuck you undercarder. No one knows you! I am a worldwide winner and Superstar!

What have you accomplished, you dishwasher!

Let me piss on your top SKull: aaaaaahhhhhhhhwwwwwww

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
can i fart and shit in your wife's face? than smear all my shit on her in your face too? come on...i will make sure its front page news on every site i go to chump legend of nothing

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
can i fart and shit in your wife's face? than smear all my shit on her in your face too? come on...i will make sure its front page news on every site i go to chump legend of nothing

Another hater? I am an Internet legend. You might hate the fact, which is obvious. But it wont change the fact that I am known worldwide on the inzternets!

And what about you? fromHell??? Do you have history? Just another pond scum social loser. Sucks being you :LMAO::LOL2::LOL1::LOL2:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Another hater? I am an Internet legend. You might hate the fact, which is obvious. But it wont change the fact that I am known worldwide on the inzternets!

And what about you? fromHell??? Do you have history? Just another pond scum social loser. Sucks being you :LMAO::LOL2::LOL1::LOL2:
we've been enemies geriatric alzheimers AIDS ridden scumfuckstain. i could break you in an instant. watching the life cum out of your eyes and all i would do is laugh. You are no legend except in your head and that will never matter online or offline. You are the epitome of Loser pondscum. Now wheres your wife so I can rape and torture her cunt in between her legs with my hunting knife.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh Yes iPhone P... I put a super shop on that account HAHA.... Think it was him on a HUGE tricycle or some shit :)… I still go on there to post to weeg lol.. . Now, you have to be "friends" with people before you can post on their wall.... Really stupid on their part.. pissed a lot of people off.. kind of puts a damper on trolling.. that's for sure... :)….. Good talking to you... gotta shop something for you now :) lol

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

we've been enemies geriatric alzheimers AIDS ridden scumfuckstain. i could break you in an instant. watching the life cum out of your eyes and all i would do is laugh. You are no legend except in your head and that will never matter online or offline. You are the epitome of Loser pondscum. Now wheres your wife so I can rape and torture her cunt in between her legs with my hunting knife.

We know that you are jealous of me and that your life is boring and sucks. You are in dept and have no real friends and you get old. While I am wealthy and sold two startups last week. Sucks being you!

By the way, are you still deleviering Kebab? I might need some for my upcoming party. You loser. Please drop me your BOSSES number so I can order.