Ask Uncle Dilfie anything

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got me there
0618ab91f230bbead0fe2727b47698b4.jpg

Simple decrepit dust shell lol
Oh look, bath PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is trying to be oh so clever...

Lol the nonce stink grew to about 10 years old, it’s rancid body kept on growing but it’s retard mind stayed at 10. You can tell it’s backward all it has against me is my age, and you know what ? It’s in its 50s and not far behind me, I think the 10 year old brain won’t except its ageing moob ridden body lol. Second best with its coon family lmfao.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Got me there

Lol the nonce stink grew to about 10 years old, it’s rancid body kept on growing but it’s retard mind stayed at 10. You can tell it’s backward all it has against me is my age, and you know what ? It’s in its 50s and not far behind me, I think the 10 year old brain won’t except its ageing moob ridden body lol. Second best with its coon family lmfao.
Huh ??? Your geriatric mind is on the fritz, you thieving wench lol you dust farting old bat LOLOL ... watch your heart dear ahahahahaaaaaaaa granny poops ! I don't even know why I bother, I've been taught to be nice to the decrepit

Ah8i36xtT3Y5eUy83SjfF11R.jpeg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got me there

Huh ??? Your geriatric mind is on the fritz, you thieving wench lol you dust farting old bat LOLOL ... watch your heart dear ahahahahaaaaaaaa granny poops ! I don't even know why I bother, I've been taught to be nice to the decrepit

Pathetic charity case, can’t stand charity ponces, you might have learning difficulties but you could do something.yes even stealing, better than making your family live in poverty. Imagine having kids that you can’t even pay for, can’t even afford their education even have to ponce off the country to do that.still, wogs always find a way to get free stuff, even if they are sort of half human.have you ever had your IQ tested ?its obvious that it’s low, you might get some extra benefits just for being a mong.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Got me there

Pathetic charity case, can’t stand charity ponces, you might have learning difficulties but you could do something.yes even stealing, better than making your family live in poverty. Imagine having kids that you can’t even pay for, can’t even afford their education even have to ponce off the country to do that.still, wogs always find a way to get free stuff, even if they are sort of half human.have you ever had your IQ tested ?its obvious that it’s low, you might get some extra benefits just for being a mong.
What ?? I don't understand OLDLADY
smiling-old-lady-600x421.jpg

old-lady-dancing-gif-9.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got me there

Get someone to read it for you then, now run along and find some more old lady pics if that’s all you have to do today, it’s very hard to offend me, and so far you have failed miserably. Maybe sucking wog cunt don’t do you any good ? You could always send your mrs out to make some money, surely someone will pay a few pence for its sloppy old bucket crouch, I mean if the slag can do it for nothing, might as well make a few bob, at least you wouldn’t have to wear old stuff from oxfam.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got me there

Off you go now ,breed a few more monkeys for the state to take care of.theres a good boy !

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Feed that fat fuck. Stuff him with your awesome smiley!
Dunno, assblaster? You seem to be the troll on this site.. Never adding content, but running that big yapper of yours commenting on what others post.. So? Mind your own fucking business.. I will post what I want to post without having to hear from you.. FUCK YOU>> ATTENTION WHORE :D lololol

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Got me there

Get someone to read it for you then, now run along and find some more old lady pics if that’s all you have to do today, it’s very hard to offend me, and so far you have failed miserably. Maybe sucking wog cunt don’t do you any good ? You could always send your mrs out to make some money, surely someone will pay a few pence for its sloppy old bucket crouch, I mean if the slag can do it for nothing, might as well make a few bob, at least you wouldn’t have to wear old stuff from oxfam.

Last edited:

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I don't know if you deliberately don't make sense or it just comes natural to you. I'm presuming the latter.