Ask Uncle Dilfie anything

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Rt..there's a spider on my wall, can you come over at once and analize it for scientific advancements ???

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Scotsman oh scotsman suck my pole and never let go lol
I’d fucking kick you about, look at you! 6 fuckin 3 of pure Canuck pussy! Grrr I’d kill you old man
LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLL Wood you ..omg now whAT ?? SILLY FAHGOT DICXKS ARE FOR CHICKS ! I'd hit you so hard you'd be picked up in England for speeding LOLOLOL
I’d love it! I’m gonna ask Santa to bring me you for Christmas! I’d gut you!
Will your box cutter scars be in accompaniment, I'll need something to laugh at while I receive a very thorough beating from a Scottish fucking idiot LOLOLOLOLOLOL You parents must be proud you loser lololollll ffs can you be any more hilarious ? go, try !

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Scotsman oh scotsman suck my pole and never let go lol
I’d fucking kick you about, look at you! 6 fuckin 3 of pure Canuck pussy! Grrr I’d kill you old man
LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLL Wood you ..omg now whAT ?? SILLY FAHGOT DICXKS ARE FOR CHICKS ! I'd hit you so hard you'd be picked up in England for speeding LOLOLOL
I’d love it! I’m gonna ask Santa to bring me you for Christmas! I’d gut you!
Will your box cutter scars be in accompaniment, I'll need something to laugh at while I receive a very thorough beating from a Scottish fucking idiot LOLOLOLOLOLOL You parents must be proud you loser lololollll ffs can you be any more hilarious ? go, try !
You’ve had more second prizes than Wild. E Coyote :Whiner2::ROFL:
TUP1JMS.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
^^^ Guaranteed he isn’t posting my address now, what a pussy... Wooden walls ffs! Bahahahahaaa
Does 'wooden walls' means you'd cry like a newborn and demand his banning LOL you actually CAN be more hilarious LOLOLOL

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ Guaranteed he isn’t posting my address now, what a pussy... Wooden walls ffs! Bahahahahaaa
Does 'wooden walls' means you'd cry like a newborn and demand his banning LOL you actually CAN be more hilarious LOLOLOL
I can LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL too but nothing changes how old you are, facts you can’t hide from... You dirty old man! Your behaviour has made my starfish quiver, I bet Scott’s right!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes yes yes Scott is right
SC0TT said:
EDIT: vid removed, because, aka, "raT 5000" is a colossal pussy, and I'm not.

In all seriousness for a moment, rT. THIS ^ is the type of thing, among the many, of why people can't stand you.

ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes yes yes Scott is right
SC0TT said:
EDIT: vid removed, because, aka, "raT 5000" is a colossal pussy, and I'm not.

In all seriousness for a moment, rT. THIS ^ is the type of thing, among the many, of why people can't stand you.

ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
As opposed to your popularity? You’re a fuckin joke lmfao in all serious :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'popularity' isn't why I'm here ding dong, I have evolved past that immature trait you have of worrying and CARING what people think of me (:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t remember lol as far as I’ve ever been concerned you’re an internet leech... Shoo
As if anyone cares what Iggy purple haired tranny SJW cunts first name is? I wouldn’t touch it with KAMs dick...:SickFace:
Good, in fact could you just act like I don't exist here? Your bitching is annoying.
You won’t leave me alone ffs you lying twat! You’re obsessed just like that Whipple snaggle toothed cunt! He has wooden walls in his house! That’s disgusting! Iggy McSnitch!
:LOL2: you're one delusional fuck aren't you? Why the fuck would I be obsessed with you? You're racist and quite average looking so please do get over yourself.
If it was about looks I’d never have breathed in your skeleton, junkie features once! You look like the junkie you are lmfao ohhhhhh wit! I’m supreme!
Smoking weed does not make someone a junkie you buffoon. And do I really need to screencap and post how hard you were hitting on me?
To think someone is “hitting” on you on a message board is just saad... Anyway, go! Do it!
Sadly I can't, those messages meant so much to me that I forgot I deleted them a while back. Regardless what you say now, there was a time you thought I was sooooo hot then I realized you're just a fucking asshole so of course now you're going to talk shit. You're a disgusting whiny little insignificant fucktard.
You’re a fuckin idiot! This is the first I ever even heard of you!? Fuckin shoo you insecure mutt!
KcCKVaj.jpg
How exactly am I a leech? And who said you'd heard of me before here and wtf does that have anything to do with anything? You make no sense at all.
You’re an old washed up whore with a vagina that represents a ripped out fireplace... I’m supreme Scotch Beef you ARE a skid mark...
You’re nothing and no one will remember you when you’re gone.
You already remember me when I’m gone, talk sense! You looking to add me along with dilf? You can try... You’re a dirty fuck
:LOL1: Only because you keep letting me know that you can't stop thinking about me.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh and Bear, I enjoyed every second of getting your bff temp banned, PI posting shitheads deserve it :Agree1:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh and Bear, I enjoyed every second of getting your bff temp banned, PI posting shitheads deserve it :Agree1:
Says a lot about you... Enjoy the silence skelator!
Nah it says more about you since you're defending someone who broke a very clearly stated rule. How hard is it to abide by 3 simple fucking rules? People take shit too far get their hands on people's info and then people end up dead cause some motherfucking pussy got butthurt and decided it'd be fun to call in a SWAT team on who ever hurt their poor little feelings. Jobs get lost and reputations get ruined over trolling that isn't supposed to mean shit once you log out. You fuck with people's live when you act like a douche and start handing out their info. So again it says more about you than it does me. I don't want my name posted here and it's my right to complain when someone decides it's a brilliant idea to post it, and if dumbass gets banned because he repeatedly breaks the rules so be it. I'm not gonna set myself on fire to keep Tweedle Dee (You) and Tweedle Dumb (DiLF) warm.
:Welcome8:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Doesn't look like Uncle Dilf is coming back :'( I know that doesn't disappoint a lot of you, but I rather like him and wish he'd come back...