Ask Uncle Dilfie anything

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
As if anyone cares what Iggy purple haired tranny SJW cunts first name is? I wouldn’t touch it with KAMs dick...:SickFace:
Good, in fact could you just act like I don't exist here? Your bitching is annoying.
You won’t leave me alone ffs you lying twat! You’re obsessed just like that Whipple snaggle toothed cunt! He has wooden walls in his house! That’s disgusting! Iggy McSnitch!
:LOL2: you're one delusional fuck aren't you? Why the fuck would I be obsessed with you? You're racist and quite average looking so please do get over yourself.
If it was about looks I’d never have breathed in your skeleton, junkie features once! You look like the junkie you are lmfao ohhhhhh wit! I’m supreme!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
As if anyone cares what Iggy purple haired tranny SJW cunts first name is? I wouldn’t touch it with KAMs dick...:SickFace:
Good, in fact could you just act like I don't exist here? Your bitching is annoying.
You won’t leave me alone ffs you lying twat! You’re obsessed just like that Whipple snaggle toothed cunt! He has wooden walls in his house! That’s disgusting! Iggy McSnitch!
:LOL2: you're one delusional fuck aren't you? Why the fuck would I be obsessed with you? You're racist and quite average looking so please do get over yourself.
If it was about looks I’d never have breathed in your skeleton, junkie features once! You look like the junkie you are lmfao ohhhhhh wit! I’m supreme!
Smoking weed does not make someone a junkie you buffoon. And do I really need to screencap and post how hard you were hitting on me?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Smoking weed does not make someone a junkie you buffoon. And do I really need to screencap and post how hard you were hitting on me?
To think someone is “hitting” on you on a message board is just saad... Anyway, go! Do it!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
To think someone is “hitting” on you on a message board is just saad... Anyway, go! Do it!
Sadly I can't, those messages meant so much to me that I forgot I deleted them a while back. Regardless what you say now, there was a time you thought I was sooooo hot then I realized you're just a fucking asshole so of course now you're going to talk shit. You're a disgusting whiny little insignificant fucktard.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t remember lol as far as I’ve ever been concerned you’re an internet leech... Shoo
Sadly I can't, those messages meant so much to me that I forgot I deleted them a while back. Regardless what you say now, there was a time you thought I was sooooo hot then I realized you're just a fucking asshole so of course now you're going to talk shit. You're a disgusting whiny little insignificant fucktard.
You’re a fuckin idiot! This is the first I ever even heard of you!? Fuckin shoo you insecure mutt!
KcCKVaj.jpg

Last edited:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t remember lol as far as I’ve ever been concerned you’re an internet leech... Shoo
You’re a fuckin idiot! This is the first I ever even heard of you!? Fuckin shoo you insecure mutt!
KcCKVaj.jpg
How exactly am I a leech? And who said you'd heard of me before here and wtf does that have anything to do with anything? You make no sense at all.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
KcCKVaj.jpg
How exactly am I a leech? And who said you'd heard of me before here and wtf does that have anything to do with anything? You make no sense at all.
You’re an old washed up whore with a vagina that represents a ripped out fireplace... I’m supreme Scotch Beef you ARE a skid mark...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Iggy why even bother, it's like sticking needles in your own goddammed eyes LoOl

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
KcCKVaj.jpg
You’re an old washed up whore with a vagina that represents a ripped out fireplace... I’m supreme Scotch Beef you ARE a skid mark...
You’re nothing and no one will remember you when you’re gone.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
KcCKVaj.jpg
You’re nothing and no one will remember you when you’re gone.
You already remember me when I’m gone, talk sense! You looking to add me along with dilf? You can try... You’re a dirty fuck

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Scotsman oh scotsman suck my pole and never let go lol
I’d fucking kick you about, look at you! 6 fuckin 3 of pure Canuck pussy! Grrr I’d kill you old man
LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLL Wood you ..omg now whAT ?? SILLY FAHGOT DICXKS ARE FOR CHICKS ! I'd hit you so hard you'd be picked up in England for speeding LOLOLOL
I’d love it! I’m gonna ask Santa to bring me you for Christmas! I’d gut you!