Attention: New User Group Canceled.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Wow, you really enjoy lying don't you. You literally spent dozens of posts threaten that because people clowned your stupid ass then merged threads.

How am I lying, if you can't show any of my panel abusing?

God. You must have a dildo for a brain.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Did Flynn just call Aidsman a poof?

Indeed... Five Guys Mumbai are intimately familiar with the term as random pedestrians scream it to them as they're nude wrestling in a tarped empty refrigerator box about 'who has sleep on the bottom'... aka poke the Flynn back in...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Um, seems to me Oerdin is entirely too familiar with the effects of methamphetamine abuse.

No doubt he'll soon be joining Aryan as a member in good standing of The Two-Neuron One-Tooth Club.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is hard to miss Flynn's maniac posting for two fucking days straight then crashes and passes out for 12+ hours. Even you could connect the dots.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It is hard to miss Flynn's maniac posting for two fucking days straight then crashes and passes out for 12+ hours. Even you could connect the dots.

So now you claim to have the metrics of my total time out on the forums each day?

With that being said, if you're able to count the very seconds I'm out here, then aren't you in the same alleged boat as I?

I'd really like to see your scientific data confirming that I "crash" and "pass out" for "12 hours."

Let me guess, this will be more of you voicing your idiotic opinions again, instead of providing ample proof and evidence supporting your sad little argument?

I can't wait to read more of your bitching and moaning.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nobody is stalking you, dummy. Your meth use is pretty apparent for even the most casual observer.

Either that or some other kind of potent stimulant.

Do they lace Starbucks lattes with cocaine in Soyattle? If so, they must be pretty expensive.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nobody is stalking you, dummy. Your meth use is pretty apparent for even the most casual observer.

Either that or some other kind of potent stimulant.

Do they lace Starbucks lattes with cocaine in Soyattle? If so, they must be pretty expensive.

Says the nerd that bitched all night and through this morning.

Yeah, you certainly, "don't give a fuck."

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hmm.

Make that The ONE-Neuron One-Tooth Club.

Burro.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, that sounds about right for you. I mean you are so fucked in the head you can't even get your own sex right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow, you really enjoy lying don't you. You literally spent dozens of posts threaten that because people clowned your stupid ass then merged threads.

Even if you showed him he would still deny it and go straight into delusions.

This fucking jack hole still claims he was banned from SG for make ME cry. Because he thinks I give a fuck who approves of my sexual decisions.

He had a massive nuclear Meltdown and binge posted hysterical nonsense about ass fucking, lawsuits (because people were calling him Poofer....because no one in their right mind would be THAT unhinged and pissed off unless they were involved and scorned AF) and he didn't slow down for THREE DAYS.

It was easily the most psychotic shit I've ever witnessed on a forum. Like his whole brain shattered. And then he was warning male members that I'm gonna try to fuck them....you cannot make this up. He was banned temporarily for his OWN GOOD.

And what he does is....he tries to rewrite the narratives as a way of damage control. Everyone could be telling him "dude...get help now...this isn't normal, you are spamming, you look like a psychopath, get over it you fucking whining unhinged baby" and he will sit there and just start claiming how he is winning.

It's really fucking wild. He should be in a straight jacket somewhere where the internet can't hurt him.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Usually I scroll past posts such as these, but curiosity compels me to ask;

Da fuq is all this about?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I like how Dove thinks that posting up her usual stupid retarded slop will somehow make the fact that she's a wailing fucking nigger go the fuck away. The attention whore can't stand the fact that she's known as the SLUT that sleeps around with strangers off the forum, then wants to spend months on top of months trying to get others to believe that all her mistakes are everyone else's fault.

I showed where the track mark laden whore bitched and moaned about not being able to have a civil conversation in Meltdown. Of course the nigger nosed bigot ignored this, which is very typical of brain dead whores stuck in the gear of stupid.

Additionally the welfare collecting cunt defends an admitted bigot named Bitch boy aka Aryan, but has the audacity to call other's racist. Dove posted many teary posts about how myself and Oak made her cry by making fun of her Africa sized honker.

Even Shen Li and Bastard Factory himself are tired of this bat shit crazy mother of the year candidate.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"All night"? I rarely post on here after 11pm. You certainly won't ever find me schizing out on the board at 3am, off my head on uppers.

Oi mean prick
3am her and um allright