Attention: New User Group Canceled.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
More obsession about me!

Wow! If mine name were Dove I'd be soaking up all the attention.

My 2 biggest online stalkers Aryan and Oerdin have made it known they'd rather talk about me than live their own lives.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you notice a piss stained homeless drug addict on the sidewalk that doesn't mean you are "stalking him or are obsessed about him". It just means you noticed the piss stained homeless drug addict living on the sidewalk.

Stop being so obvious about your problems if you don't want people to notice them.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
When you notice a piss stained homeless drug addict on the sidewalk that doesn't mean you are "stalking him or are obsessed about him". It just means you noticed the piss stained homeless drug addict living on the sidewalk.

Stop being so obvious about your problems if you don't want people to notice them.

You "notice me" all the fucking time you obsessed stalker.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You "notice me" all the fucking time you obsessed stalker.

Yawn. You paranoid delusions are yet another hint that you are a meth head. The fucking loser who spent years stalking one poster here and who recently was searching through years old posts on another board for a former user who doesn't even post here any more... Well, that tells all of us who the mentally ill stalker is, doesn't it?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Making fun of you is the most entertaining thing left to do on this forum. You just provide so much material. I love knock down power mad half wits with obvious psychological disorders and pathologies.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Making fun of you is the most entertaining thing left to do on this forum. You just provide so much material. I love knock down power mad half wits with obvious psychological disorders and pathologies.

Yeah.

It's called "obsession" on your part.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Again, you are just like the piss stained drug addict on the sidewalk. You put yourself out in the public like that so stop getting mad when people notice you and point out there is a piss stained homeless drug addict on the sidewalk.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Again, you are just like the piss stained drug addict on the sidewalk. You put yourself out in the public like that so stop getting mad when people notice you and point out there is a piss stained homeless drug addict on the sidewalk.

Look at how obsessed you are.

Get some mental help.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Help people noticed what I am like and now they laugh and point at me!". -Flynn the part time troon and full time drug addict with mommy issues.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I mean, compare Flynn to CW.

They've both recently been appointed as mods, yet the difference between them is like night and day.

One howls at the moon and throws it's e-poop at literally anyone within close vicinity, while the other posts like a normal human being and contributes to the forum, without causing conflict or disruption.

Meds, Flynn. NOW!!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you, Komandant Kitty Kat, sucking on CW's cock like it's Eva Braun's own strap-on!

Have you no shame?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how Dove thinks that posting up her usual stupid retarded slop will somehow make the fact that she's a wailing fucking nigger go the fuck away. The attention whore can't stand the fact that she's known as the SLUT that sleeps around with strangers off the forum, then wants to spend months on top of months trying to get others to believe that all her mistakes are everyone else's fault.

I showed where the track mark laden whore bitched and moaned about not being able to have a civil conversation in Meltdown. Of course the nigger nosed bigot ignored this, which is very typical of brain dead whores stuck in the gear of stupid.

Additionally the welfare collecting cunt defends an admitted bigot named Bitch boy aka Aryan, but has the audacity to call other's racist. Dove posted many teary posts about how myself and Oak made her cry by making fun of her Africa sized honker.

Even Shen Li and Bastard Factory himself are tired of this bat shit crazy mother of the year candidate.

The only issue here is how disconnected from reality you are. And there is a lot of projection here, considering that YOU are the only one who thinks repetitively posting something will make it true.

So you think Shen disliking me makes you less psychotic because now you have a support system of one person? "Even" Shen? Bitch EVERYONE....including Shen and Oak....thinks you are an unhinged and delusional psychopath who needs to get over it. They just tolerate you because you fuck knuckles hate the same people.

You are just dumb as fuck. And desperate. You can't change the fact that everyone has watched your mental and emotional declines and witnessed your ridiculous meltdowns.....but watching you TRY is amusing.

Did you feel the men are safer now that you warned them I'm gonna try to fuck them? That was goddamn hilarious LOL. People will be talking to you like you are holding a gun to your own head and you don't even notice how awkward you make the whole board. Socially fucking retarded. It's that lack of empathy....you can't read a room.

When people on boards like this actually go out of their vibe to explain basic reading to you....to show you why you are looking intensely fucking stupid, and/or explain to you why you are coming off completely fucking unhinged to the point where people feel BAD and awkward watching it....the cringe is incredible....you know you need to take a long break and touch some grass.

Not you though....oh no. You just strap that drool cup on and keep right on going.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"All night"? I rarely post on here after 11pm. You certainly won't ever find me schizing out on the board at 3am, off my head on uppers.

He probably was glued to the screen and hallucinated you on here all night.

Fucking methed up lunatic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is how you know his brain is shattering again and he is so desperate to save face on a forum that he goes full delusional.

It's how he protects his ego. Just full denial and delusion.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Did you feel the men are safer now that you warned them I'm gonna try to fuck them? That was goddamn hilarious LOL.

I take it the Flynnbecile doesn't know about our rendezvous....