Attention: New User Group Canceled.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I have asked for examples of this over and over, yet you can't seem to find the time to post all these mod crimes i'm committing.
He can't find his video footage from his luxury cruise or the pics from Trump Motel Vegas etc. If his lips moved, he lied.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
7qrzoh.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It looks like Flynn. Hyper sensitive, angry and violent all the time, thinks he is a woman...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Show me the panel abuse, Oerdin.

Please see O.P. and how it is not going to be applied equally. It is going to be merged out Flynn gets mad like an angry,little man so he panel abuse people who make him look bad. We all know it. You spent a day and a half in a methed out rage broadcasting that was your goal.

Put the glass pipe down, tard, and start fixing your life.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is the very definition of it. We all know you are a mental and emotional child, that you are incapable of applying rules equally, and you have repeatedly said that because people pick on your stupid ass in the meltdown that you desire to use this as a weapon. Your penis is so tiny and your ego is so gigantic, of course, you will try to use this as a weapon, you lying foul pile of Flynn.

Rather than trying to weaponize mod powers on obscure internet web forums you should be in rehab to kick your meth problem. Get your life together.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It is the very definition of it. We all know you are a mental and emotional child, that you are incapable of applying rules equally, and you have repeatedly said that because people pick on your stupid ass in the meltdown that you desire to use this as a weapon. Your penis is so tiny and your ego is so gigantic l, of course, you will try to use this as a weapon, you lying foul pile of Flynn.
Ad hominem attacks are not supporting arguments you shit for brains

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It is the very definition of it. We all know you are a mental and emotional child, that you are incapable of applying rules equally, and you have repeatedly said that because people pick on your stupid ass in the meltdown that you desire to use this as a weapon. Your penis is so tiny and your ego is so gigantic, of course, you will try to use this as a weapon, you lying foul pile of Flynn.

When did I say all of this?

Surely, you can provide insight into this with verified facts instead of your usual made up conjecture.

I will understand if you shit out more excuses from your sore pussy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When did I say all of this?

Surely, you can provide insight into this with verified facts instead of your usual made up conjecture.

I will understand if you shit out more excuses from your sore pussy.

I am not going to chase down all the posts of your two day long meth binge for you. You posted it, we all saw it (or at least everyone who paid attention), and even you know you went 20 rounds with Biggie threatening to do this because he hurt your fucking feelings with mean little words. Stop lying and trying to pretend otherwise.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you that far gone in meth psychosis?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I am not going to chase down all the posts of your two day long meth binge for you. You posted it, we all saw it (or at least everyone who paid attention), and even you know you went 20brpunds with Biggie because he hurt your fucking feelings with mean little words. Stop lying and trying to pretend otherwise.
Put up or shut up.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I am not going to chase down all the posts of your two day long meth binge for you. You posted it, we all saw it (or at least everyone who paid attention), and even you know you went 20brpunds with Biggie because he hurt your fucking feelings with mean little words. Stop lying and trying to pretend otherwise.

Of course you're "not going to chase down all the posts" because there are no posts to "chase down" you mewling sack of shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course you're "not going to chase down all the posts" because there are no posts to "chase down" you mewling sack of shit.

Wow, you really enjoy lying don't you. You literally spent dozens of posts threaten that because people clowned your stupid ass then merged threads.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I am not going to chase down all the posts of your two day long meth binge for you. You posted it, we all saw it (or at least everyone who paid attention), and even you know you went 20 rounds with Biggie threatening to do this because he hurt your fucking feelings with mean little words. Stop lying and trying to pretend otherwise.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you that far gone in meth psychosis?

why do you eat bent dicks ? just look at how retarded they make you