OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Racism?

"Barrio" means "neighbourhood," no?

Did I offend you, Flea?

If so, I'm sorry.

Please, resume your daily death wishes against the trans community. You certainly look good while doing that.

Okee dokee. Why don’t you post proof of these death wishes?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That was racist to the core. You just won’t speak on it cuz it’s Blurt.

I just did speak on it. It's a negative stereotype, which I responded to. It's not true that everyone from a Latino barrio is aggressive.

I spent my own time in areas that were considered "barrio", East San Jose in my early childhood, much like East LA used to be all working class and poor Latinos. However, my family didn't approve of the cholo community and so I was simply, "Mexican".

I think they're responding to your "gangstga" persona, one which you've cultivated over the years. I think that would have been a better target.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just did speak on it. It's a negative stereotype, which I responded to. It's not true that everyone from a Latino barrio is aggressive.

I spent my own time in areas that were considered "barrio", East San Jose in my early childhood, much like East LA used to be all working class and poor Latinos. However, my family didn't approve of the cholo community and so I was simply, "Mexican".

I think they're responding to your "gangstga" persona, one which you've cultivated over the years. I think that would have been a better target.
Caddy Culo is a stupid drama Queen, who loves to post here pathetic life stories here. When they come back to bite her, she gets upset. I have lots of respect for Latinos. I’ve lived here for 24 years, and appreciate all of my friends here. She is a fucking idiot.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Most people in Compton are the poor working class of LA. Mostly Latino and hardworking people.

I don’t live in Compton and even you know this lol. Let him keep repeating it like a retard tho. It’ll keep the babes in Compton safe.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Still waiting for him to post proof of the tranny death threats. Won’t happen cuz there ain’t any.

Maybe not, but you certainly are prejudiced against them. I recall when you used to get along ok with Cindy and had a typical Californian "live and let live" attitude, then it changed. Which I find unfortunate to be honest.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t live in Compton and even you know this lol. Let him keep repeating it like a retard tho. It’ll keep the babes in Compton safe.

I know you said you don't. I am defending places that are dominated by the working class Latinos, whether it's Compton, East LA, East SJ, East Fresno or Oakland. Fuck the stereotypes...our people are the hardest working force in California's labor market.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Maybe not, but you certainly are prejudiced against them. I recall when you used to get along ok with Cindy and had a typical Californian "live and let live" attitude, then it changed. Which I find unfortunate to be honest.

I have no problem with what people do behind closed doors or if they wanna dress like women. When it starts infringing on my rights as a parents, yeah it’s fuck them now.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I know you said you don't. I am defending places that are dominated by the working class Latinos, whether it's Compton, East LA, East SJ, East Fresno or Oakland. Fuck the stereotypes...our people are the hardest working force in California' labor market.

They sure are. And Semen seems to think it’s something to use as an insult yet he resides in a country full of Latinos.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no problem with what people do behind closed doors or if they wanna dress like women. When it starts infringing on my rights as a parents, yeah it’s fuck them now.

How are they hurting you as a parent? I'm a grandparent and I know for a fact my grandson hasn't been impacted whatsoever.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They sure are. And Semen seems to think it’s something to use as an insult yet he resides in a country full of Latinos.
You old sow. Can’t you read? I love Latinos, and very happy to live here. Compton is a fucking dangerous ghetto. Ask your convicted felon hubby.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's trolling the most accessible information about you. I've had that shit hit me too. I got hell at CO for being Latina. It's what made me the online bitch I am still to this day.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your grandson isn’t in high school. These high schools are all hardcore woke and it’s fucked up

True, he's not. I think our youth is impacted way more by the media than anything else though. The stuff the read online has more to do with their outlook than anything going on in schools, imo.

My kids are out of high school, but they are more accepting of people than I was taught in my youth. I had to grow into my acceptance of others, to them it comes more naturally. Neither of my kids give two shits about anyone's color, sexuality, etc. They care whether someone is a good person or an asshole. That's it.

And good for them.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No argument, although what goes on in Compton doesn’t happen here. Guns are illegal, people are happy and there is very little major league crimes committed.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Compton isn’t even that bad anymore. Now that they have the sheriffs. I still wouldn’t live there but it was way worse years ago.

I have that idiot on ignore for a reason

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Compton isn’t even that bad anymore. Now that they have the sheriffs. I still wouldn’t live there but it was way worse years ago.

I have that idiot on ignore for a reason

I've been through Compton, Inglewood, been on Crenshaw, etc. They look like any poor area in any poor urban area in CA. No big deal.

It's the crack epidemic that made it crazy all those years ago. It sure wasn't black people bringing cocaine into the "ghettoes" from Colombia back then...think about that.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Having a soft spot for someone does not mean I’m going to send them 500.00 to come fuck me. Nor does it mean I’m going to go meet them and pay for a hotel for them to fuck me in. I get that a trifling thirst XXXL bucket like you may think like that, but those of us with dignity don’t.

9315-DA20-28-DF-4-DCD-87-DB-331588-A3-B3-ED.jpg

I don’t flirt with men on here but if I did, they’d be jumping at a chance with me. Unlike you, who they run away from when you bust out your whale tits. Your little tag alongs like Semen and Admin (LOL) here may allow you to think you’re something sexy, but I’m here to tell you that you’re anything but. It’s obvious as the fat in my ass that your thirstiness is due to being so gigantic, no sober, decent looking man will touch you.

Remember, you angry, drunk pig dwarf…I know what you REALLY look like. I suggest you go hate on someone who doesn’t know what a disgusting Lardass you really are.
Would you kindly shut the fuck up, Murdy is not responsible for whatever demons haunt you.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No, you two tier faggot. Moodock is responsible for running her fat ass mouth. She should know by now she fucks around with me, she’s gonna get dragged by the last follicles she has, with her bald headed ass