Attention : You vomit-inducing, sloppy sweat hog mess

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If it wasn't "normal", why would heterosexuals make them?

Homosexuals cannot make more homosexuals, you do know how babies are made, hmm?
lol if everyone were a fag would there be babies ?? Thank fuck for us normal people ... sometimes wires get crossed and there's a fuck-up meh

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol if everyone were a fag would there be babies ?? Thank fuck for us normal people ... sometimes wires get crossed and there's a fuck-up meh

I don't know what you see when I post, but something gets crossed in the process. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you need a new prescription for your glasses.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't know what you see when I post, but something gets crossed in the process. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you need a new prescription for your glasses.
I jus don't read, I'm a poaster not much a reader

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ffs, here, if you sneeze on a rainbow crosswalk they put you in jail :LOL3:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
zvJ4Yjw.gif

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
God DAM

lol

all because the beautiful Countess mentioned me ?

awwwwww, calm down ladies, plenty of ole' X'y poo to go around :LOL3:

Yesss. To that blubber-assed pig, me saying I have a soft spot for you equated to me wanting to fuck you. That’s how the pig rolls so she projects on to others. Others who aren’t desperate thirst hogs.

If I wanted to fuck you, I know I wouldn’t have to pay you 500.00. Bwah hahahaha

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
My kiddos' sexuality isn't threatened by someone else's. They're confident in who they are...

Good for yours. Sadly, these counselors and teachers try to push that shit off as normal to these kids. Even when you tell them you don’t want it being taught to your kid.

That shit don’t belong in schools. Period

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yesss. To that blubber-assed pig, me saying I have a soft spot for you equated to me wanting to fuck you. That’s how the pig rolls so she projects on to others. Others who aren’t desperate thirst hogs.

If I wanted to fuck you, I know I wouldn’t have to pay you 500.00. Bwah hahahaha

Do you know that she doesn't see most of what you post, unless she reads someone's response to you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good for yours. Sadly, these counselors and teachers try to push that shit off as normal to these kids. Even when you tell them you don’t want it being taught to your kid.

That shit don’t belong in schools. Period

Don't get me wrong. My kids see gay people as people. A huge chunk of the millenial and gen z demographic don't see it as a big deal, at least not in urban areas.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Do you know that she doesn't see most of what you post, unless she reads someone's response to you?

I gives a fuck what she sees. All I see is her mentioning my name, trying to incinuate I’m a whore.

I got SOOOOOOOOO much shit to use so I really hope she keeps on going.