Attention : You vomit-inducing, sloppy sweat hog mess

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Compton isn’t even that bad anymore. Now that they have the sheriffs. I still wouldn’t live there but it was way worse years ago.

I have that idiot on ignore for a reason
Yeah sure fat ass. You come when ever I call

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How am I white? We're both descended from Texicans, Flea and I.

In that racist ass state, they don't view people of Mexican descent as "white". Our ancestors weren't treated as such and as you well know, even in California, people like us are called "Mexican", no matter how many generations we've been here.

I don't know about Flea, but my ancestors were in Texas before the Declaration of Independence was even an idea.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I don't know about Flea, but my ancestors were in Texas before the Declaration of Independence was even an idea.
Yes, after your white ancestors slaughtered your way up to Texas from Nueva Espana and ethnically-cleansed all the injuns on the lands you wanted to steal.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, after your white ancestors slaughtered your way up to Texas from Nueva Espana and ethnically-cleansed all the injuns on the lands you wanted to steal.

My ancestors came after Cortes, they didn't kill anyone that YOU have any knowledge of...how many blankets with smallpox were your ancestors gifting to natives, hypocrite?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
How am I white? We're both descended from Texicans, Flea and I.

In that racist ass state, they don't view people of Mexican descent as "white". Our ancestors weren't treated as such and as you well know, even in California, people like us are called "Mexican", no matter how many generations we've been here.

Same.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For real. I know Lily's birth certificate says "white" in the appropriate box, and I've seen Flea's picture. She looks pretty white to me.
Fuck are you dumb. Caddy Culo is definitely a Mexican. So is Lily, but Lily is a way softer version

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Wow! Coming from the European whose ancestors did a lot fucking worse.

My ancestors didn't do anything near as horrific and barbaric as Lily's ancestors. My ancestors came here and bought lands that the Brits had already stolen from the injuns, and since we weren't farmers and had no need for farm implements so we never owned any niggers.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My ancestors didn't do anything near as horrific and barbaric as Lily's ancestors. My ancestors came here and bought lands that the Brits had already stolen from the injuns, and since we weren't farmers and had no need for farm implements so we never owned any niggers.

My ancestors didn't enslave anyone in what was Northern Mexico, stupid. There was no need for slaves in the deserts of Northern Mexico, estoopit!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
True, he's not. I think our youth is impacted way more by the media than anything else though. The stuff the read online has more to do with their outlook than anything going on in schools, imo.

My kids are out of high school, but they are more accepting of people than I was taught in my youth. I had to grow into my acceptance of others, to them it comes more naturally. Neither of my kids give two shits about anyone's color, sexuality, etc. They care whether someone is a good person or an asshole. That's it.

And good for them.
when they're older they will care ... they will care what their peers perceive

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They're in their 20's...their peers are different than the older generations.
oh, so they're older LOL You THINK you know them hahahahahahahahahahaaa

kids are good like that

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't only know them, I get to hear their opinions. They think I'm hard on transpeople...YOU don't know my kids. I do.
well, that was an obvious assumption LOL its not good to be that nice,it'll get them one day, harden them up, like mine they know a faggot when they see one and laugh accordingly ...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
well, that was an obvious assumption LOL its not good to be that nice,it'll get them one day, harden them up, like mine they know a faggot when they see one and laugh accordingly ...

My kiddos' sexuality isn't threatened by someone else's. They're confident in who they are...