ATTENTION ATTENTION !! Breakfall tried to steal me

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

035pCwI.jpg

:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

as a yute, he tried to steal me once but some good citizens stopped him

beat-up-bunny.gif

Stop it @Breakfall

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I still remember when breakfall tried to steal me ... I think I have PTSD from it :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor Breaky was BRUTALIZED her!

FREE BREAKFALL!!!!

• LMAO
Reactions: X

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
at least I don't steal babies and am not like you eat knockwurst with your ass LOL
I never stoleded babies, you sich freak.

I heard you stole babies and made smoothies out of them! Asshole

• LOL
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

035pCwI.jpg

as a yute, he tried to steal me once but some good citizens stopped him

beat-up-bunny.gif

Stop it @Breakfall

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
You said that you read the little joke over twenty times and the timing was wrong? Dude….you were wired and said that you wished for your children to give you grandkids one day. You said that you would even allow them to “touch” your bike collection.

I saw an opening and told you to make sure you got rid of your dildo bike beforehand. No connection to your future grandkids other than a precaution against them accidentally coming across the sexual mobility cycle.

You’ve been crying ever since!

You demanded to speak to me in person. So I got online and dialled up. You hung up. And you’ve been acting like a creep ever since crying about it. Now while @Bastard Factory may choose to ignore your continuous “peeeeeeedo” jibes….I won’t.

You got trolled and now you’re sexualising grandchildren you haven’t even got over a precaution and a troll.

Get over yourself idiot.

Stop fucking around at home bludging your life away like a bum_fuck!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You said that you read the little joke over twenty times and the timing was wrong? Dude….you were wired and said that you wished for your children to give you grandkids one day. You said that you would even allow them to “touch” your bike collection.

I saw an opening and told you to make sure you got rid of your dildo bike beforehand. No connection to your future grandkids other than a precaution against them accidentally coming across the sexual mobility cycle.

You demanded to speak to me in person. So I got online and dialled up. You hung up. And you’ve been acting like a creep ever since crying about it. Now while @Bastard Factory may choose to ignore your continuous “peeeeeeedo” jibes….I won’t.

You got trolled and now you’re sexualising grandchildren you haven’t even got over a precaution and a troll.

Get over yourself idiot.

X is a whoreson!!!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Get over yourself idiot.

peeedo, shuddup :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
peeedo, shuddup :LOL3:

Get over yourself idiot.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
That he is. The fact that he was a career and that his life is coming apart at the seams is why I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt. He is emotionally damaged and his hurt is real. The bloke is suicidal ffs.
Last year his friend dieded. He suffers still.

suicidal.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think I broke break :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

his discombobulaatOr seems outta' whack LOL

these shiesty carp salesmen are so bumbfucked :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think I broke break :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

his discombobulaatOr seems outta' whack LOL

these shiesty carp salesmen are so bumbfucked :LOL3:

Get over yourself idiot.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Get over yourself idiot.

You still don't get it huh ?

Break, stop being a fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, man up, admit it was wrong timing and poof, it all goes away

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Break, stop being a fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, man up, admit it was wrong timing and poof, it all goes away

Get over yourself idiot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You’ll keep on getting roasted, time and time again. And remember…you’re the first that cried online. We had a moment! Lol

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You’ll keep on getting roasted, time and time again. And remember…you’re the first that cried online. We had a moment! Lol
until you PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'d it all up :LOL3:

You're the fella in the bush, I'm the one kick'n yeh in the arse :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
until you PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'d it all up :LOL3:

You're the fella in the bush, I'm the one kick'n yeh in the arse :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Oh shame…you cried real tears!

Get over yourself idiot.