Aylana's real voice:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

That's her friend at the group home. He made one with that dude before and the guy fucked up some board info.
The one where he's hunting dicks in that video game was him. He scrubbed the voice but not enough.
Mulder is a chat box. Maybe only when talking to himself but the brah didn't shut up the whole vid.
That one was funny.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh goody…I’ve matured into an adult woman(s) now. I must say it sounds a lot less creepier than when your buckled ears thought I sounded like a little girl…you spammy, geriatric, half-witted pervert.
kidnapper, free the kids sicko

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
^^^ Just listen to this fucking medium-shirted spammy cunt!

Oi fucknuckle…why the fuck do you care? You’ll go any fucking way. At 73 odd years in life, your testosterone levels have diminished markedly and your oestrogen levels increased. In fact you have more oestrogen in that frail body of yours than a post-menopausal woman. Fact.

You wouldn’t know if you were fucking Arthur or Martha.
Now fuck off and go have a catnap you unmanly senile cunt!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
^^^ Just listen to this fucking medium-shirted spammy cunt!

Oi fucknuckle…why the fuck do you care? You’ll go any fucking way. At 73 odd years in life, your testosterone levels have diminished markedly and your oestrogen levels increased. In fact you have more oestrogen in that frail body of yours than a post-menopausal woman. Fact.

You wouldn’t know if you were fucking Arthur or Martha.
Now fuck off and go have a catnap you unmanly senile cunt!
006F8GR.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Man, and many here are afraid of you and your lifestyle. You must know this by now. Best of luck

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You’re a rock spider living in a village where the age of consent is a mere 15 years of age…no wonder that low-grade photochop turns you on. Imagine if I managed to get a hold of your scrawny neck. Lol…you’d be shitting yourself!

oyngtg3.jpg
you'd snifff the shit outta his drawers ?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
You’re a rock spider living in a village where the age of consent is a mere 15 years of age…no wonder that low-grade photochop turns you on. Imagine if I managed to get a hold of your scrawny neck. Lol…you’d be shitting yourself!

oyngtg3.jpg
I'm gonna get a tattoo on my ass that says "fuck me Breaky"....... you must do as it says....spank me while you're back there, will ya???? Hahahaha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm gonna get a tattoo on my ass that says "fuck me Breaky"....... you must do as it says....spank me while you're back there, will ya???? Hahahaha
Löl…I posted that pic a few months into the Covid epidemic. I couldn’t get a decent haircut anywhere because I wasn’t vaccinated with those dodgy experimental drugs Big Pharma was distributing…hence my miffed look. I bought myself some shears and I get
Mrs Breakfall to clean up the back if I happen to miss anything. I haven’t been to a barber ever since…even though shit’s back to normal. That other pic that I posted was the latest. ;)