Bad Drug Or Alcohol Experiences?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Myself, many years ago I took some Xanax and made the mistake of mixing it with alcohol. The whole room was spinning, I was nauseous and my limbs felt like they weighed 2000lbs. I thought I was going to fucking die.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was given an edible by someone I was dating. We went to the beach. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I sat on the beach, sort of catatonic.

I had my arms wrapped around me knees sitting there on the sand watching the waves. Everything looked distorted, like the mirrors in a fun house. Horrible experience. Felt nauseous all the way home.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I was given an edible by someone I was dating. We went to the beach. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I sat on the beach, sort of catatonic.

I had my arms wrapped around me knees sitting there on the sand watching the waves. Everything looked distorted, like the mirrors in a fun house. Horrible experience. Felt nauseous all the way home.
That does sound awful. Damn.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't grow up doing any sort of drugs. It was drilled into my head that it was for losers, people that couldn't handle life's challenges. So yeah, it hit me hard.

It seems to have stuck. I don't drink hardly either. Once a month would be a lot.
Well, whoever drilled that into your head they were half right. Some people smoke it to deal with life's challenges, but many others, myself included, smoke it because getting high and gaming is fun. lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
dont-take-the-ejrdrk.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, whoever drilled that into your head they were half right. Some people smoke it to deal with life's challenges, but many others, myself included, smoke it because getting high and gaming is fun. lol

I don't have anything against it. I know the people around me have more fun. They already think I'm funny when I'm sober. But when I get a little high or tipsy, they find me hilarious.

I am not discouraged from drinking or having an edible.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't have anything against it. I know the people around me have more fun. They already think I'm funny when I'm sober. But when I get a little high or tipsy, they find me hilarious.

I am not discouraged from drinking or having an edible.
I've seen some folks uptown that are into heroin. They look like death on two legs. I have never done heroin but I guess it's a brutal addiction. I feel bad for people hooked on such a harsh drug.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've seen some folks uptown that are into heroin. They look like death on two legs. I have never done heroin but I guess it's a brutal addiction. I feel bad for people hooked on such a harsh drug.

I've only seen depictions of people using drugs.

As a matter of fact, in my former line of work, I knew women that were on methadone to get off heroin.
I felt bad for them. Poor things.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I've only seen depictions of people using drugs.

As a matter of fact, in my former line of work, I knew women that were on methadone to get off heroin.
I felt bad for them. Poor things.
Yeah, it seems like an awful situation. Sad things is, Methadone also has abuse potential. That's the thing with addiction, you know what it does to you but you're still compelled to do it. Take Chris Farley for example. He had everything in the world and died from drug abuse. It sad, because what kid at 7yo wakes up one morning and says: "I think I'll be a heroin addict when I grow up."

7mN9HHm.jpg

Chris Farley Death Photos:

m27itoU.png

i3Q22QK.png

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Yay, someone used the Spoiler tag.
I once ate so many pot brownies that I forgot my name.
Coke and magic mushrooms were always a good time.
Being drunk has caused me to do several bad things. Some regrettable, some not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, it seems like an awful situation. Sad things is, Methadone also has abuse potential. That's the thing with addiction, you know what it does to you but you're still compelled to do it. Take Chris Farley for example. He had everything in the world and died from drug abuse. It sad, because what kid at 7yo wakes up one morning and says: "I think I'll be a heroin addict when I grow up."

7mN9HHm.jpg

Chris Farley Death Photos:

m27itoU.png

i3Q22QK.png

I was hooked on heroin. It started with pain killers and turned into a full blown addiction.

I tried very hard to get a handle on it myself. I used to judge addicts very harshly....it was humbling. I'm glad my closest friends still love me after that.

I chose to purge it from my system and do the hellish work of recovery....so I stayed away from methadone and suboxone. I don't regret it either....hardest few years of my life but it was worth it.

It's a very brutal addiction. No mercy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I once got so high that my ex had to spend a few hours promising me ibwasnt having a heart attack and that i wasn't gonna be stuck like that forever.

Weed never does me any good lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My parents are hippies and I’ve smoked weed since the 90s. I know how to bake with THC. I was a cocktail waitress in my early 20s and I invited everyone over to my house after work for a party. My roommate was setting up and hid the plate of magical chocolate chip cookies in the oven.

At the end of that night, my bartender was standing in front of my fish tank babbling bananas talking to himself and my roommate and I were like what the fuck? He took a bite of a cookie while we were watching him, so we ran to the kitchen to find he had eaten the entire plate of about 12 cookies. That fucker went into my oven to find them! So random….

He slept in our recliner that night.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My parents are hippies and I’ve smoked weed since the 90s. I know how to bake with THC. I was a cocktail waitress in my early 20s and I invited everyone over to my house after work for a party. My roommate was setting up and hid the plate of magical chocolate chip cookies in the oven.

At the end of that night, my bartender was standing in front of my fish tank babbling bananas talking to himself and my roommate and I were like what the fuck? He took a bite of a cookie while we were watching him, so we ran to the kitchen to find he had eaten the entire plate of about 12 cookies. That fucker went into my oven to find them! So random….

He slept in our recliner that night.

I wonder how close he was to a psychotic episode. Wait, that was a lot of years ago, weed wasn't quite as strong back then. If it happened today, you might be driving him to the ER.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My BFs mother was getting edibles for a while. That is who hooked me up with them 5 years ago when I tried to get Poofer to eat some.

She once ate too much and my BF had to take her to the hospital. She had no idea what was going on and she was terrified. It was pretty dramatic.

Weed products are so much stronger today.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I was hooked on heroin. It started with pain killers and turned into a full blown addiction.

I tried very hard to get a handle on it myself. I used to judge addicts very harshly....it was humbling. I'm glad my closest friends still love me after that.

I chose to purge it from my system and do the hellish work of recovery....so I stayed away from methadone and suboxone. I don't regret it either....hardest few years of my life but it was worth it.

It's a very brutal addiction. No mercy.
Hi Dove

I'm glad to hear that you kicked the habit, that takes a lot of guts to do that.