Bastard And The Chocolate Factory

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A Thread Of Indulgence...
Share your favourite chocolate, sweets, puddings, ice-creams etc!

I'll start with my favourite treat right now, Lindt 99... I cannot get enough of this, a bittersweet luxury it's almost like coffee in a way...
IiOoVC8.jpg
8f3VY3d.jpg

I'd like to see what you all you with a sweet tooth enjoy :ThumbsUp1:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A Thread Of Indulgence...
Share your favourite chocolate, sweets, puddings, ice-creams etc!

I'll start with my favourite treat right now, Lindt 99... I cannot get enough of this, a bittersweet luxury it's almost like coffee in a way...
IiOoVC8.jpg
8f3VY3d.jpg

I'd like to see what you all you with a sweet tooth enjoy :ThumbsUp1:

Dark chocolate with a full body red wine is delicious. Hmmm, wine...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
my mom would make this huge pot of chocolate pudding for us when we were kids - not that instant crap but the stuff u need 2 stir constantly like a witch at the cauldron haha

afterward it went into the fridge 2 cool down and my favorite part was the 'skin' lol

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
my mom would make this huge pot of chocolate pudding for us when we were kids - not that instant crap but the stuff u need 2 stir constantly like a witch at the cauldron haha

afterward it went into the fridge 2 cool down and my favorite part was the 'skin' lol
I loved getting the spoon and the bowl when my gran was making sponge, really it was just sweet butter but I loved it lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I loved getting the spoon and the bowl when my gran was making sponge, really it was just sweet butter but I loved it lol
then the whipped cream made from scratch :)~

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hot pancakes with butter drowned in mayple syrup...
Bv1k1eZ.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bv1k1eZ.jpg
its missing something v
oven-bacon-featured.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really like strawberry shortcake. A close second is Peter's Bakery Stawberry Ring

Flaky pastry, gobs of whipped cream, giant California strawberries and on the bottom ring a bit of custard... seasonal during the strawberry season from like May to September

o.jpg

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Bv1k1eZ.jpg
its missing something v
oven-bacon-featured.jpg
Do you have clotted cream in the US?
Cornish scones and clotted cream is divine!

The cream is like icing, thick, creamy and sweet...
iDBOeew.jpg
Strawberry jam in the middle!
hXd1zp0.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Churros - fried dough pastry, should be tender to the bite, filled with Dulce de leche, divine

2ed6cebd-5d5f-417b-a676-547191a56022.jpg
Never had those before, I'm certain I'd love them...

I think you would. They can be found throughout Latin America as they originated in Spain. In Mexico they added filling them with dulce de leche (caramelized condensed milk).

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorbet...
Usually when you go to a fancy place they give you a spoonful of sorbet (lemon, Orange, raspberry, pear) to cleanse your pallette between courses but I can eat a tub of the stuff, particularly pear flavour...
LeX8h1s.jpg
rszcl5g.jpg

Really refreshing...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Churros - fried dough pastry, should be tender to the bite, filled with Dulce de leche, divine

I think you would. They can be found throughout Latin America as they originated in Spain. In Mexico they added filling them with dulce de leche (caramelized condensed milk).
I've seen them in Spain a few times but never had the chance to scoff one...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I believe in Spain that they dip them into a rich chocolate drink...try it when you next go there.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I believe in Spain that they dip them into a rich chocolate drink...try it when you next go there.
Yes, I was thinking chocolate, coffee when you said... I remember seeing one on a YT video; in Spain and the chocolate sauce was really thick like ganache... That's right up my street lol

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
See's Candies started in L.A. a hundred years ago. They get their chocolate from Guittard's in SFO and it's habit forming AF.

Sees_Candies.jpg