Yo Bastard Factory

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
YO @Bastard Factory @Alticus has done it again and I won't take it anymore. BAN THIS PROFILE AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS. THIS GUY IS OUT TO KILL ME AND IS A MORGAN FREEMAN LOVER.

BAN ME OR I WILL ANIMAL FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR PETS PEOPLE

THIS
THISS I CAN NOT TAKE. BAN THIS PROFILE FOR A FEW DAYS MORE 5 SO I CAN REGAIN MY COMPOSURE. PLEASE ALTICUS LEAVE ME ALONE UNTIL I AM UNBANNED AND I HAVE FULL CONTROL OF MY MENTRAL FELICITIES. OK? YOU WIN THIS ROUND BIATCH. Not the next for BF will do my bidding BAN YOU NEXT.

OK I may need 8 days off here. Bye.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Take all the time you need my friend. I like you so don't stay away too long. You're a fun guy.

OP
OP

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
Take all the time you need my friend. I like you so don't stay away too long. You're a fun guy.
@Bastard Factory DON'T ACTUALLY BAN ME AGAIN. My thoughts were off the charts rash last night. But give this nefarious hoodlum from the East(Yuck)a good tongue lashing about cyberbullying. Thanks. He won't fuck with me. Oh fuck off Morgan Freeman. In fact if he dies in the next 30 days HALLEJUAH AND AMEN. But FUCK GOD TOO!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory DON'T ACTUALLY BAN ME AGAIN. My thoughts were off the charts rash last night. But give this nefarious hoodlum from the East(Yuck)a good tongue lashing about cyberbullying. Thanks. He won't fuck with me. Oh fuck off Morgan Freeman. In fact if he dies in the next 30 days HALLEJUAH AND AMEN. But FUCK GOD TOO!!!
You should write children's books.

OP
OP

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
You should write children's books.
Eww. You remind of the kid and that near sneezing turtle in the Neverending Story. Its like you are a vicious vile Gemini like Freeman himself were here. I will SNEEZE in your face without apologies or remorse. Good day to you maggotfishbunger

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Eww. You remind of the kid and that near sneezing turtle in the Neverending Story. Its like you are a vicious vile Gemini like Freeman himself were here. I will SNEEZE in your face without apologies or remorse. Good day to you maggotfishbunger
lol Good day to you.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
so you really are saying "FUCK YOU JACKASS.. and get fucked by a hydro pole today? Jesus you savage those things like being fucked by a dozen horses in heat. Calm the fuck down if you going there with me
I'm as calm as calm gets right now. lol

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
so something was disturbing your wires earlier. you just couldn't have been calm then. do you feel uneasy now? hmm
Nope. I quit drinking coffee and switched to green tea recently. The transition has been fairly smooth but still there are times when I crave coffee and that makes me a little irritable sometimes.

OP
OP

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
Nope. I quit drinking coffee and switched to green tea recently. The transition has been fairly smooth but still there are times when I crave coffee and that makes me a little irritable sometimes.
Prune juice works wonders on irritable bowel syndrome. Might fix your personality a bit too. No offences meant of course not lol

OP
OP

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
Don't have a plunger. :(
find a mechanic in his 60's or older that hasn't had sex with his wife in 40 years. He will fine tune ya and make you bloody well shit a mother ton too. Maybe slightly bloody but your system will be repaired. You might wanna wear an ass condom for a month afterward though... or diaper. You're welcome.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
find a mechanic in his 60's or older that hasn't had sex with his wife in 40 years. He will fine tune ya and make you bloody well shit a mother ton too. Maybe slightly bloody but your system will be repaired. You might wanna wear an ass condom for a month afterward though... or diaper. You're welcome.
Holy shit man! LOL

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You really are rabid my friend. lol