The Bastard Factory Incel list

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Get to Mansplaining or Get to running away!

TQD3t6J.gif

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Just startin, but I'll catsup.

People are more alike than dissimilar but to diss is a gloat so we embrace a flex rather than admit an embrace.

To open your arms is better than the stockpiling of arms.

I don't know if you or I are on the same page, but we are in the same book. And that is enough.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
People are more alike than dissimilar but to diss is a gloat so we embrace a flex rather than admit an embrace.

To open your arms is better than the stockpiling of arms.

I don't know if you or I are on the same page, but we are in the same book. And that is enough.
Are you trying to be nice, mister?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Very unprogressive of you.

The Dodo failed because humankind.

To admit the Dodo failed to adapt faster than humankind expansion is to acknowledge evolution > wokeness.

Did you even see 'Meet Joe Black'?

Lord, I have some 'splainin for you.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. I have no interest in yours.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm trying to be. As anyone else. Nice is the least of my worries.

Connection to the puzzle of humanity is my goal. Running rampant is my foal.

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, foal me once, shame on — shame on you. Foal me — you can't get foaled again.” ― George W. Bush​

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So lemme get this straight… ozempic face can’t see it’s own ozempic butt…

It's sort of interesting that Ozempic targets specific areas on the body. I wonder why that is...

Unless a person stays on Ozempic or radically changes their lifestyle, they are likely to put the weight back on. I wonder if the face and butt will fill in again...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It's sort of interesting that Ozempic targets specific areas on the body. I wonder why that is...

Unless a person stays on Ozempic or radically changes their lifestyle, they are likely to put the weight back on. I wonder if the face and butt will fill in again...

I’m sure it’s like when someone gets gastric and drops 80 lbs in 60 days. It’s the DEFLATE effect and that scares the bejesus out of me.

I love my face too much to fuck with it.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. I have no interest in yours.
I don't do it because I want you to be interested. I do it because sentience demands opinions. Divergence is an ally to life. Else entropy.

Realizing I can glean more from dissidence than aquiescence, I appreciate your opinion as a gift while you disregard mine as a curse.

Echo chambers are tombs. Dead ends to a dead existence. Monorails only go one path. As humankind, are we willing to listen... or prejudging towards a catastrophic cascading failure. Understanding our own ability to accept understanding is a major key to understanding.

Eyes & ears outnumber mouths two to one.

We all have a right to our own opinions. But the eyes that see & the ears that hear those opinions will doubly judge what the one mouth has espoused.

The trick is to appreciate differences rather than squash opinions.

You have no interest in my opinion as toxic while I elevate yours as sacred.

Do you understand?

Appreciation for one another > dismissal of one another.

Before you think. Please. Think again.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't do it because I want you to be interested. I do it because sentience demands opinions. Divergence is an ally to life. Else entropy.

Realizing I can glean more from dissidence than aquiescence, I appreciate your opinion as a gift while you disregard mine as a curse.

Echo chambers are tombs. Dead ends to a dead existence. Monorails only go one path. As humankind, are we willing to listen... or prejudging towards a catastrophic cascading failure. Understanding our own ability to accept understanding is a major key to understanding.

We all have a right to our own opinions. But the eyes that see & the ears that hear those opinions will doubly judge what the one mouth has espoused.

Do you understand?

Too sentient, did not read.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you understand?

TL;DR

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you understand?

Thanks Yoda