The Bastard Factory Incel list

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Considering yours truly has, currently, a viral video that's reached 3 million views and 3.25 million engagements, let it be me, an excellent content creator, who turns this sad frown of a forum upside down.

First things first, the incel invasion stops. Go get fucking laid. And don't start with the "I laid plenty of times" bullshit, you stupid lying shitbubbles. I can just scroll past your worthless shit posts and can picture the baked BBQ Pringle dust covering your androids like lost hope. There's hookers out there for you who will strap one on for the right price and ream your assholes back to reality. You need it.

Face facts- you idiots are killing the fuck all out this place with your uninteresting drivel. Snap the fuck out of it.

As mentioned, here's the incel list of relationship failure;

Oak
Alticus
The Gay Holliday
Admin
X

And more will be added who are deemed by yours truly.

Sorry thimble brains, you had your chance....and failed. This place is only going to get better if the bar of quality is raised and you all are on the chopping block.

If you don't like it, go to that other shit hole, or stay far the fuck away from meltdown while I rebuild this place from ground zero.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Do you think your parents ever realized that two wrongs don't make a right?
Do you think you would look like this if you became a stripper?

4f0e7a2023ddfdfee662edf3934d0496aa5c3498-050120092044.gif

Curious....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No worries - The Lone Moron will one day return to tell us how one day (but not that day) he will content the board.

In the past I was pretty indulgent because "that's just Martini". It's become tiresome hearing from those that create no content to come and complain about others not creating content.

I would like to see Martini, in his natural habitat, punching himself in the face. Now, that might just entertain me.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
In the past I was pretty indulgent because "that's just Martini". It's become tiresome hearing from those that create no content to come and complain about others not creating content.

I would like to see Martini, in his natural habitat, punching himself in the face. Now, that might just entertain me.
I would like to see him draw hair on the prowler :LOL3:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
X and his special needs have been added.

It's like watching the Anti-Avengers assemble in real time.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I don't need to debase myself for money, unlike the women in your life.
No, you need an extra large turkey baster to get into all those nooks and crannies that cover your human jello carcass like an English muffin.

Fat shaming? Nah, more like reality kills.

You, incelluloid, are the main culprit for murdering this forum like it was your own personal smorgasbord. You do not know when to self edit and staff here don't want to hear your tardtastic crying any more.

You caused this whole major meltdown because you were broken by words on a screen. And considering I know exactly how much money BF drops into this place to keep it alive every month the fucking problem here is you and your incessant need for control. Which, if you think about it, should have been a red flag since your a fucking slob of a human being who cannot control its weight.

I would say that's an exercise in futility but would have a far harder time not switching "futility" and "exercise " around in the sentance responding to you, Heffer.

Get good, or gtfo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, you need an extra large turkey baster to get into all those nooks and crannies that cover your human jello carcass like an English muffin.

Fat shaming? Nah, more like reality kills.

You, incelluloid, are the main culprit for murdering this forum like it was your own personal smorgasbord. You do not know when to self edit and staff here don't want to hear your tardtastic crying any more.

You caused this whole major meltdown because you were broken by words on a screen. And considering I know exactly how much money BF drops into this place to keep it alive every month the fucking problem here is you and your incessant need for control. Which, if you think about it, should have been a red flag since your a fucking slob of a human being who cannot control its weight.

I would say that's an exercise in futility but would have a far harder time not switching "futility" and "exercise " around in the sentance responding to you, Heffer.

Get good, or gtfo
King Martini the Monarch of Mediocrity, the Sultan of Suck…the Emperor of Ennui. You return every few months to rail against the lost “art” of “flaming”. You are like the Dodo that was unable to adapt to change. You and your fellow flamers were lost to the evolution of the internet and social media. The young innovators and content creators don’t have two fucks to give about “flaming”. Your form of existing on the internet no longer exists in forums of any consequence. They happen in real time. One that you can’t manage. The truth is that your failures, inability to adapt to X, Tik Tok, etc and to accept that people, even most “flamers”, have moved on makes you rage rather than adapt.

I can see why you can’t adapt; you have nothing to offer beyond your juvenile antics and repetitive insults. You say I need control, which is actually a confession on your part. You are a man past middle age that is still serving others for a living. You live in a basement, though it was so kind of Murdy to, as I suspect, cover for your existence in squalor. Many of us saw the evidence with our own eyes. You’re a lazy fucking pig and live like one. You’ve accomplished jack shit in life and believe that your pathetic life online makes you interesting. I suggest you need to learn to control your actual life.

You go on and on about the Summer of Poofer as if it were an accomplishment. LMAO. That was a cringy episode of watching two trains collide in a colossal 200 train car pileup. The explosions, fed by stupidity, manure, and a Switch, were interesting because that’s what trainwrecks are, interesting for a few moments. You let us know that you were obsessing over a woman that you have since deemed unworthy of you. The truth is that both of you are mirror images of the other. You are a match made in a portapotty; you deserve one another and belong together.

There’s only so much a bullshitter brings to the table. Your “podcasts” were nothing more than a series of “fucks” every third word; nonsensical and uninteresting. Your forums have failed and you don’t know why. That is the biggest tragedy of all. A failure that cannot fathom where he went wrong. Get along little wiener dog, you’re not going to save anything. You are a boil on the ass of humanity.

And my dick is bigger than your clit, waitstaff.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder why he doesn't post a link to this viral video of his.

Why so much hate if he's so successful?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
King Martini the Monarch of Mediocrity, the Sultan of Suck…the Emperor of Ennui. You return every few months to rail against the lost “art” of “flaming”. You are like the Dodo that was unable to adapt to change.

Very unprogressive of you.

The Dodo failed because humankind.

To admit the Dodo failed to adapt faster than humankind expansion is to acknowledge evolution > wokeness.

Did you even see 'Meet Joe Black'?

Lord, I have some 'splainin for you.