Bastard Factory 2.0

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I saw the WebMD video working in the test rooom errr... gonna be a short wait on reducing avatars a touch and WebMD vids opening up.
Is the webMD a mistake or is it a function your want? I clicked on it thinking yass I can send these fuckers silent vids instead of the chore of converting shit... BF, it's just webm you want no D involved, I'll refrain from making a joke at this excellent opportunity lol... WebMshare BF, webMshare :PuffPuffPass:

5xT6Xi2.gif

lol.

jCdeY2R.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
BF, it's just webm you want no D involved, I'll refrain from making a joke at this excellent opportunity lol... WebMshare BF, webMshare :PuffPuffPass:

I went with the wrong company lol... webMshare will be here July 22.

@Bastard Factory, that lil new OP mark looks like a bow. Like one would put on their prized Poodle...

It's different and not sure well keep it.
Not sure its necessary.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
BF, it's just webm you want no D involved, I'll refrain from making a joke at this excellent opportunity lol... WebMshare BF, webMshare :PuffPuffPass:

I went with the wrong company lol... webMshare will be here July 22.

@Bastard Factory, that lil new OP mark looks like a bow. Like one would put on their prized Poodle...

It's different and not sure well keep it.
Not sure its necessary.
Naw, run with it. It's cute...:ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Good eye.... Webmaster kicked it back two weeks on us so we're looking at Aug 6th.
It'll happen, he has a list of about 22 things that we need/want added and updated.

The reason Hardcore Guts and Gore is in there is because we have an actual death forum.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why did CorsetKat leave forever? Shampain has been gone for 4-5 months as well. Is he in jail again or just homeless?