Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

:OhGawd:
Is not and was never a thing despite your continued insistence on clinging to the lie.

Just let it go, bruh.



Also not a thing and ask him yourself.
He's around at least once a day at the moment.
I keep telling you, your meme's don't work in Scotland. Literally, your image content is not viewable in my region. I am just going to assume it was pertinent.

Well, my English cousin works on a Mayan calendar and might possibly be available for ridicule in the year 3424 during an summer equinox, or if his sister-mother has not made his favourite Cornish High Tea by High Noon tomorrow. It's hard to tell when these twats are accessible to scorn and derision.
 
I'm hearing rumours that jacks run out of cheeses, LET THE CHEESE GAMES BEGIN!
 
I'm just here on a holiday from common sense lass. Don't get your panties in a bundle. You have always taken this far too seriously. I enjoy that about you.

I must say dear chap, you're sounding alot like Jack. Who takes their vacay on Bastard Factory Forums besides you two ancient relics?

Seriously? I'm taking all this too seriously? Aren't you the one out here on vacation? I guess you're out of sorts this time of year when your coffin goes onto the shop for necessary maintenance.
 
I keep telling you, your meme's don't work in Scotland. Literally, your image content is not viewable in my region. I am just going to assume it was pertinent.

It... it was a /facePalm emoji from this very forum's selection.

And for that it deserves an encore: :OhGawd:

Well, my English cousin works on a Mayan calendar and might possibly be available for ridicule in the year 3424 during an summer equinox, or if his sister-mother has not made his favourite Cornish High Tea by High Noon tomorrow. It's hard to tell when these twats are accessible to scorn and derision.

I'm booked solid in 3424; that's the year I'm launching an enlightenment mission to several small planets in the Pleiades region. I can either pre-record some humourously berating clips for their listening pleasure on the equinox or we'll have to arrange something after 3600-3800.
 
It was shaped by American Christian fundamentalism.
Blandy, fill me in..... you leftards are going further with the juden hate than proud "far right" neo-nazis like myself have done in recent times and it's looking as though 110 will be orchestrated by leftists, all because you hate Islamics being genocided in the Muddle East.

Clown world never disappoints. :LOL3: