Bastard Factory Meet Up--7/10/2027

I have - at least 3 different pics. Too bad for you if you missed it.
. As I noted, I know at least on current poster who knows of one, and who also has a lovely full length pic of me.
This is hilarious watching your despiration to see one.
You never will, you know.

No. You. Didn't.

This is getting cringe now. You're like a criminal that's caught on camera, but still refuses to acknowledge it and hopes it just simply goes away.

Dude, you buried by Jack of all people:LOL3:

P.S.-I saw a shadow from a car, are you following me? :LOL3:
 
I've been saying this for years. You now want to act like I just started saying this.

Do I need to post those posts where I call you out on the Metadata coming out of Australia from at last 2 years ago if no longer?

I mean, I'm trying to be nice to you here, because this is like shooting fish in a barrel. Just let me know if you to see thos posts, Adam/Ken. :LOL3:

P.S.-You have a chance to shut me the fuck up, but you need new material..i.e...more fake pictures. So I don't see this happening in the near future.
Yes, correct. You have been performing this same retarded routine for years, spouting bullshit allegations with absolutely zero proof.

The only difference being is that now you've paid for a premium subscription to some kike website which offers "superior" AI image fuckery and you are now using these new found skillz to further promote your nonsense.

*YAWN*

Want my advice?

n7PBx1t.jpg
 
Yes, correct. You have been performing this same retarded routine for years, spouting bullshit allegations with absolutely zero proof.

The only difference being is that now you've paid for a premium subscription to some kike website which offers "superior" AI image fuckery and you are now using these new found skillz to further promote your nonsense.

*YAWN*

Want my advice?

n7PBx1t.jpg

But before you stated I just started with this Australia and Ken path. See, you're getting smarter Aryan, I mean as smart as your half a brain will let you. Bexause if you had made go and dig those old posts up it would have been a nightmare for you. So kudos, on not trying to deny something you know is fact.

Adam, even if all the pictures aren't me and it's all A.I., tell me Adam, how does that affect you? Tell me how that has any kind of bearing in your sad and pathetic life? It doesn't, so you're either still really upset at me or you still have a crush on me, or both?

Tell me Adam, why is what I do sooo very important to you?
 
Yes, I'm in the room with you now.
..but more to that
I'm in your head always. LoLz

Actually, I seem to be the one in your head as you want to know details of my personal life, so much so you've even pm'd me. You follow me around, and you seem to think that I owe you something. That might work with Fred, but it won't fly with me, especially because you're a story telling coward.

So go post more shadows of trees and then talk about someone else's images... :LOL3:
 
Actually, I seem to be the one in your head as you want to know details of my personal life, so much so you've even pm'd me.
I've never pm'd you, and I couldn't care less about you other than to laugh at you on BF.
Why are you lying? are you that desperate to see a pic?....a pic you will never see.
 
I've never pm'd you, and I couldn't care less about you other than to laugh at you on BF.
Why are you lying? are you that desperate to see a pic?....a pic you will never see.

You could be the ugliest asshole on the planet, and it would still not be in your Top 10 List of Bad Traits.
 
I've never pm'd you, and I couldn't care less about you other than to laugh at you on BF.
Why are you lying? are you that desperate to see a pic?....a pic you will never see.
Yes. You did.

Another fucking lie just like how YOU posted a picture of yourself. When are you going to stop trying to be something you're not? :CooL:

P.S.-That includes your random shadow pics!
 
Just poast one up, Holliday. We won't make too much fun of your ugly mug.

Reggie obviously doesn't speak for us all.

If such a thing should ever come to pass I for one am going to enjoy myself immensely at Holly's expense.

In a spirit of fun, of course, but... yeah.
It's gonna get brutal.

That's entirely Holly's fault though for making such a big deal out of it in the first place. He can't play all of this cat-n-mouse stuff with a pic and then not expect us to pounce on one if it surfaces.
 
Reggie obviously doesn't speak for us all.

If such a thing should ever come to pass I for one am going to enjoy myself immensely at Holly's expense.

In a spirit of fun, of course, but... yeah.
It's gonna get brutal.

That's entirely Holly's fault though for making such a big deal out of it in the first place. He can't play all of this cat-n-mouse stuff with a pic and then not expect us to pounce on one if it surfaces.
I'm having the best time watching Flynn ruin itself chasing something he'll never receive.
.You want to join in...be my guest.
Don't let it keep you up all night.