Bastard Factory Meet Up--7/10/2027

The Hoover Dam....Red Rock Canyon....Valley of Fire....

It is a great area to visit.

Plus, I get to meet so many awesome people from Flametown.

I've been to the desert.
Spent a couple weeks in the Tuscon area, and before that went to boot camp near San Antonio.

You can keep it.

As for meeting people from Flametown: been there done that too and I had way more connectivity with those fine folk than any of the current crop.

Don't get me wrong... I hope this year's attendees have all the fun they can stand and document at least *some* of it to share with us here. It's just a hard pass from me.
 
I've been to the desert.
Spent a couple weeks in the Tuscon area, and before that went to boot camp near San Antonio.

You can keep it.

As for meeting people from Flametown: been there done that too and I had way more connectivity with those fine folk than any of the current crop.

Don't get me wrong... I hope this year's attendees have all the fun they can stand and document at least *some* of it to share with us here. It's just a hard pass from me.

Send me a PM if it is the cost that is holding you back.

I am already paying flight and hotel for 2 other posters on here.
 
Same retarded e-clique, Pickles, Mutantini, Poopy... who cares.

Hi, shitbrick.

Guess what you fucking raging imbecile, YOU ONLY GET TO FUCKING PICK ONE! I PERSONALLY CANNOT BE EVERY SINGLE ENITITY THAT HAS HURT YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS!

Dude, the only "retarded" thing about this is your insistence on being someone you are not.

One thing is apparent, you're definitely not who you've been claiming to be for the last 15-20 years.

OH MY GOD!

Are you fucking kidding me right now?! Do we really need to go down this road again for the 2,623rd time?

20261001-160342.jpg


C'mon man, quot setting yourself for failure. This is the very example of the insanity they speak of in recovery.

You should probably seek some professional help about that.

Guy, I'm not the one stealing Facebook pictures and pretending they're me.
 
And I know you like to go around proclaiming how much of a bitch I am, so I'm going to share a pm from me to you showing how very nice I was to your intrusion.

20261001-160828.jpg


20261001-160849.jpg
 
I will be sponsoring 4 posters to travel to this non-existent Las Vegas meet up.

2935$ x 4 x zero = nobody is going there.

I am so generous. Love me, hug me. Worship me for my givingness.
 
I really hope to see each and one of you in Vegas next year.

Even if nobody shows up...that'll mean more pictures from Vegas with myself and Bastard Factory. Maybe even some local celebrities.

Anyhoo, if by chance some of you need a little financial assistance, The Prowler has offered to pay for Jack and Alticus' plane ticket. Pm The Prowler and tell him your need.

Again, I hope to see each and every one of you there. I won't be smoking meth. At least not in public.
 
Send me a PM if it is the cost that is holding you back.

What's "holding me back" is exactly what I already said it was.
If you get a PM from a nym that *looks* like mine asking for a handout to attend the meet-up touch base with me before you write any checks... I promise you'll have been getting scammed.