Bastard Factory Presidential Election.

President Of Bastard Factory


  • Total voters
    14
In this picture flynn can be seen handing a pack of fentanyl to seamajor, just out of shot is cookie monster holding a baseball bat mubling "wheres my fucking breakfast?".
All the people in the background are bums and you just lumped yourself in with them, lol
 
5e72c790-05d2-4f97-b89f-ce6263a07cea.png
 
How did crookie get so many votes? How is he even in this election and I'm not? This makes zero sense to me, I'm sensing corruption here
 
How did crookie get so many votes? How is he even in this election and I'm not? This makes zero sense to me, I'm sensing corruption here

If you were smart enough to understand the answer you wouldn't need to ask the question.

Is that what Holly sees in you... he likes 'em really dumb?

Class act, the pair of ya.
 
If you were smart enough to understand the answer you wouldn't need to ask the question.

Is that what Holly sees in you... he likes 'em really dumb?

Class act, the pair of ya.
Is the answer because I'm already the queen so I don't need to be president? I think that's it
 
It costs you exactly $0.00 to not be creepy and it's still too expensive for you?

Like I said... class act.
Forgive him holliday, he's feeling presidential stress and he's not even in office yet, imagine the state of when he wins this
 
I cant stand the hypocrisy here.

All you talk is about being fake, ai, money and getting your measly days by.

But 1 thing you all do everyday, is PUSHING STEAMY SHIT out of your pathetic and CRUSHED no muscle assholes.

And that’s sick? That is a „no go“ as someone mentioned???

You all call BF sheriffs because you have been hit by Mother Nature and reality???

So you never POO???

What the fuck do wrong with you???
 
I cant stand the hypocrisy here.

All you talk is about being fake, ai, money and getting your measly days by.

But 1 thing you all do everyday, is PUSHING STEAMY SHIT out of your pathetic and CRUSHED no muscle assholes.

And that’s sick? That is a „no go“ as someone mentioned???

You all call BF sheriffs because you have been hit by Mother Nature and reality???

So you never POO???

What the fuck do wrong with you???

Shut. Up.