Bastard Factory questions??

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you made a serious error in judgment by installing this fucking idiot into the fold.

Was a 1-2 week thing he and I did. Now done, but I have my reasons.

/thread
A bunch of piss_willy little lamers won’t bring the desired traffic. So I reported one of his posts, so that you could see the gutless little angles this wimp pulls. Re: 2 years and a Rolex.
The fuckhead is a weasel, the move to place him in his current position blew me a-fucking-way. I’m one of your biggest supporters on Bastard Factory and shall continue to do so. I shall await his removal after his time has elapsed.
Repetitive drool spreaders like admin are far worse to a forum's health than Martini.

At least Martini can confine his drivel to the appropriate areas of the forum
For all my bustle with him...he’s not that bad, particularly up against that little Kevvie creep.

May I ask why you hate him so much? What has he done to YOU personally?
Watching a male try drag down his ex to such an extent makes my blood boil. I’m the older brother of two younger sisters. I won’t tolerate that public display of absolute wankerism. Someone needed to call the little prick out.

It's a "flamer" thing. You cant have any kind of off board relationship with someone and end it peacefully and move on.

It's got to be some huge gross drama with private info, overly personal attacks repeating over and over for years and involving continued off board "stalking"(running searches on people in order to spark up more drama).

The best predictor of how a person will treat you is watching how they treat others. No matter how cool you think you are that person. I used to defend and make excuses for someone from these forums and sure enough....this person ended up doing the thing to me that they have done to other people.

If you like someone.....OR you just hate whoever they are attacking, you want to overlook or excuse their actions. It's best to not, because if they are type to do that than that's what they do. They always have an excuse for doing it. The truth is, that's how they manage themselves and they will do it and then look for ways to excuse it.

I've just decided I will absolutely not even bother with those kind of people because jumping in the ring with them is what they want. It's a reward. The whole reason they do it is to get you sucked in defending yourself against their lies. Its gross and they are not going to learn anything about how to treat people, taking the bait just teaches them they will get the supply they want.

If people enjoy that kind of content and they believe the things he says or the other one says, who really cares? If I saw someone busting in and posting off board anything about anyone right out on the boards gunning for a fight, I wouldn't believe a word of it and I'd just scroll past it like I've always done. It's common sense imo to avoid people who do that because they do it to everyone they have conflict with. The ones guilty of it have a decent history of it.

That's not to say they are not entertaining to read when they are not gnashing their drama teeth.....its just wise to take them with a grain of salt and make sure they dont get you sucked in and you dont ever trust them.

Julia's eyes

Factory Bastard
Will Stubby always be 24 donuts tall?

Although this has been overlooked or ignored by the established scientific community, there are two related questions in this
matter. The first is to what extent Seamajor has tried to enlarge his penis. The other is whether or not his shit fetish will become even more obvious in the years just ahead.
Whoreson. Gtfo

Does your web-fingered mother still have that used condom of mine?

Does your dad still pound you senseless?

Your worthless father licked my cum off his stammering wife's face.

You sound like someone who is in debt and has no money. Bahahhahahaha.

Your poverty makes me puke.

Does your ass still bleed after the fucking I gave it, you glitter butt mongoloid.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Although this has been overlooked or ignored by the established scientific community, there are two related questions in this
matter. The first is to what extent Seamajor has tried to enlarge his penis. The other is whether or not his shit fetish will become even more obvious in the years just ahead.
Whoreson. Gtfo

Does your ass still bleed after the fucking I gave it, you glitter butt mongoloid.

You still sound broke. Did you knew that I made 70K in profits today of Bitcoin??? :LOL3:

You broke fat beta cuck. Continue slaving and be a good boi.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Your too old and stupid to cum. Besides, your dog pisses on you when sleep.

Congratulations on being the only baby to survive being born in a Walmart bathroom.

They had walmart during the Cretaceous period?

seamong is pretty old yanno

and fucking short... with a nose that looks like a 747 crashed right into the middle of his face

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did Stubby Tubby say short? Musta taken some of those southern drugs

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Fuck! I ran out of beer!
Dude....beer makes your sperm bitter. If you want a chick to swallow, get into some cider or spirit. Cum swallowing 101.

I'm not gonna ask you how you know that.
Well let me divulge...

Back in my wild oats sowing dayZ, this chick wouldn’t swallow. I told her that I don’t go out with chicks that don’t swallow, particularly when I’m willing to get down and dirty and come out looking like a glazed donut. She said to drink something sweeter...and I have ever since. That’s that in a nutshell champ!

Well, I must admit that back in my wild oats days I did blast a load or two into the soup coolers of a willing whore or two ... or so ... but I never gave it much thought after that.
I had a chick that would take my load in her mouth and then run to the basin and spit it out! I gave her the flick...I won’t put up with foul behaviour!

Dude, some women are spitters and some are swallowers. Thought everyone knew this.

If you find a good woman who's a spitter, BUY HER a nice antique spittoon. And keep on truckin, stop the whining.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Admin once admitted that drinking sperm straight out of a throbbing black cock makes him feel like a ninja turtle

Seriously

No one's buying it, Smegma. Everyone knows these are your own fantasies and experiences you write about.

No one may be buying it, but it's still delicious to read IN THE SAME THREAD where he also whimpers about "REPETITIVE DROOL SPREADERS." (page one, post #29) :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin once admitted that drinking sperm straight out of a throbbing black cock makes him feel like a ninja turtle

Seriously

No one's buying it, Smegma. Everyone knows these are your own fantasies and experiences you write about.

No one may be buying it, but it's still delicious to read IN THE SAME THREAD where he also whimpers about "REPETITIVE DROOL SPREADERS." (page one, post #29) :LOL3:
and the morons continue to lose the plot :LOL3:

Hey, monster, guess what ? I'm touching my nose right now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you made a serious error in judgment by installing this fucking idiot into the fold.

Was a 1-2 week thing he and I did. Now done, but I have my reasons.

/thread
A bunch of piss_willy little lamers won’t bring the desired traffic. So I reported one of his posts, so that you could see the gutless little angles this wimp pulls. Re: 2 years and a Rolex.
The fuckhead is a weasel, the move to place him in his current position blew me a-fucking-way. I’m one of your biggest supporters on Bastard Factory and shall continue to do so. I shall await his removal after his time has elapsed.
Repetitive drool spreaders like admin are far worse to a forum's health than Martini.

At least Martini can confine his drivel to the appropriate areas of the forum
For all my bustle with him...he’s not that bad, particularly up against that little Kevvie creep.

May I ask why you hate him so much? What has he done to YOU personally?
Watching a male try drag down his ex to such an extent makes my blood boil. I’m the older brother of two younger sisters. I won’t tolerate that public display of absolute wankerism. Someone needed to call the little prick out.

It's a "flamer" thing. You cant have any kind of off board relationship with someone and end it peacefully and move on.

It's got to be some huge gross drama with private info, overly personal attacks repeating over and over for years and involving continued off board "stalking"(running searches on people in order to spark up more drama).

The best predictor of how a person will treat you is watching how they treat others. No matter how cool you think you are that person. I used to defend and make excuses for someone from these forums and sure enough....this person ended up doing the thing to me that they have done to other people.

If you like someone.....OR you just hate whoever they are attacking, you want to overlook or excuse their actions. It's best to not, because if they are type to do that than that's what they do. They always have an excuse for doing it. The truth is, that's how they manage themselves and they will do it and then look for ways to excuse it.

I've just decided I will absolutely not even bother with those kind of people because jumping in the ring with them is what they want. It's a reward. The whole reason they do it is to get you sucked in defending yourself against their lies. Its gross and they are not going to learn anything about how to treat people, taking the bait just teaches them they will get the supply they want.

If people enjoy that kind of content and they believe the things he says or the other one says, who really cares? If I saw someone busting in and posting off board anything about anyone right out on the boards gunning for a fight, I wouldn't believe a word of it and I'd just scroll past it like I've always done. It's common sense imo to avoid people who do that because they do it to everyone they have conflict with. The ones guilty of it have a decent history of it.

That's not to say they are not entertaining to read when they are not gnashing their drama teeth.....its just wise to take them with a grain of salt and make sure they dont get you sucked in and you dont ever trust them.
Fuck! I ran out of beer!
Dude....beer makes your sperm bitter. If you want a chick to swallow, get into some cider or spirit. Cum swallowing 101.

Well let me divulge...

Back in my wild oats sowing dayZ, this chick wouldn’t swallow. I told her that I don’t go out with chicks that don’t swallow, particularly when I’m willing to get down and dirty and come out looking like a glazed donut. She said to drink something sweeter...and I have ever since. That’s that in a nutshell champ!

Well, I must admit that back in my wild oats days I did blast a load or two into the soup coolers of a willing whore or two ... or so ... but I never gave it much thought after that.
I had a chick that would take my load in her mouth and then run to the basin and spit it out! I gave her the flick...I won’t put up with foul behaviour!

Dude, some women are spitters and some are swallowers. Thought everyone knew this.

Some of us are both.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I wonder if Monster's rubber nose doubles as a bathtub toy

he be in the tub with his rubber nose like "vroom" 'vroom"

while admin is sucking his cock

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck! I ran out of beer!

Well let me divulge...

If you find a good woman who's a spitter, BUY HER a nice antique spittoon. And keep on truckin, stop the whining.

Stubby is a spotter. Ask Lokbrain.

Julia's eyes

Factory Bastard

Whoreson. Gtfo

You still sound broke. Did you knew that I made 70K in profits today of Bitcoin??? :LOL3:

You bit the pillow pretty hard when I broke your ass with my beta cock, fluffy-butt.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck! I ran out of beer!

Well let me divulge...

Nah braah...that’s when one stays away from salty foods, olives, bitter beverages like beer etc. Spitting destroys the vibe! Lol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Whoreson. Gtfo

You bit the pillow pretty hard when I broke your ass with my beta cock, fluffy-butt.
There you said it. You are a beta cuck.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Whoreson. Gtfo

I think this bloke with Sheila’s eyes might be King Chode’s chump!?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wonder if Monster's rubber nose doubles as a bathtub toy

he be in the tub with his rubber nose like "vroom" 'vroom"

while admin is sucking his cock

I'd say it's more likely it doubles as a dildo and after a vigorous ass pumping session he attaches it back to his face without even rinsing it and gets high on the smell of his ass crumbs.

Julia's eyes

Factory Bastard

Whoreson. Gtfo

Last night, your mother ate donuts off my big cock. Then I slapped her around a bit.

Julia's eyes

Factory Bastard
Fuck! I ran out of beer!

Well let me divulge...

This is not an insult. It's more of an honest appraisal. I've just tried to wade through your posts to find some interesting material. I can't.

Fuck off somewhere where there is no internet access and bore people in real life, then die. Please yourself how you do it, but just FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Julia's eyes

Factory Bastard

Whoreson. Gtfo

Interesting analogy. I shake a "Hostess Cupcake" at you to get you to do what I want just like a white welfare mother does to her degenerate toddler...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Whoreson. Gtfo

Last night, your mother ate donuts off my big cock. Then I slapped her around a bit.

Sounds like you enjoy dead people? Do you post from the cemetery?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Whoreson. Gtfo

You cant have donuts on your cock, and it be a big cock. I know how big donut holes are.....

iu

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Whoreson. Gtfo

Interesting analogy. I shake a "Hostess Cupcake" at you to get you to do what I want just like a white welfare mother does to her degenerate toddler...
Lol, u use cp language now? Fuck off with that

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck! I ran out of beer!

Well let me divulge...

This is not an insult. It's more of an honest appraisal. I've just tried to wade through your posts to find some interesting material. I can't.

Fuck off somewhere where there is no internet access and bore people in real life, then die. Please yourself how you do it, but just FUCK OFF AND DIE.
The voice of a broke incel.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Seriously

We all know how much time you spend online pretending you're Lloyd Fucking Pettit and announcing the plot and the score.
But some of us are not persuaded you could even touch his microphone except maybe to shove it up your own ass. Ask yer pal Gurk who Lloyd was, and ask him for an honest call on where you rate on the Lloyd-O-Meter.

Face it, you have your dreams about what the plot is and those of us who are more than semi-literate have our own judgements about it.

And if it don't be for the TRUE IRONIC KNEE SLAPPERS one finds here, one probably wouldn't bother logging in.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Seriously

We all know how much time you spend online pretending you're Lloyd Fucking Pettit and announcing the plot and the score.
But some of us are not persuaded you could even touch his microphone except maybe to shove it up your own ass. Ask yer pal Gurk who Lloyd was, and ask him for an honest call on where you rate on the Lloyd-O-Meter.

Face it, you have your dreams about what the plot is and those of us who are more than semi-literate have our own judgements about it.

And if it don't be for the TRUE IRONIC KNEE SLAPPERS one finds here, one probably wouldn't bother logging in.
how about we have honest call on where you rate on the normal human being who doesn't look like two lit firecrackers were shoved up his nostrils instead, Leugly?

#Weknowwhyyoureallysupportmaskmandates

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck! I ran out of beer!

spoken like a true pro ..

Seriously

Whoreson. Gtfo

So you're a gay rapist.