Bastard Factory's the best and worst of 2022

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I donacha wander maahh, applese biggie smiles made dogs and bunt cake...yunga day I hear a noise, it's like a farth ina levetator....week, two weeks cameron, he owd did site don he, shite is a shite a parable of worth cackle cackle...

All you verbage meets me meaningless, joo dog is back, ahhh, ding dong, the past. Fucken eggs...posters, I amma projecting despair righten the same old composed shite, ..um liberals are cryin on tiny steps and I lost my...wearing pants, pancakes...help me....cackle

tried to transcribe this...about as far as I got.

Lmao!

I actually did laugh out loud at this LOL. Fucking exactly what I heard as well. LoL.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They claim to not care but then cry about it for page after page.
who deosnt ccare fucktard ? I care a lot that I bother the little fella so much he has to take refuge from the boogie man under his miniture bed LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Cool. Short fat and Stubby

That's mah thread :LOL3:

Blazoo gived me that fer ChristXmas
osoyq8r.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Damn.... he's always maintained that he could turn a straight man queer in that outfit.

Perhaps he ought to consider shaving his legs?
dont lOOk !! or did yoo and that's why :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
just look at how these transvermin mutant degenerates treat a man for simply uttering the word of God in their vile and unclean presence

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I'm a fan of DC's Batman/Gotham and was gonna give the Watchmen series a try, until I read how it's full of woke SJW crap and was canned after the first season.

The 2009 movie looks alright though, will probs give it a watch at some point.

The series was okay but I'd already seen the movie and was expecting something a bit more like it.

The movie was very good in my opinion.
I even purchased the DVD.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
That Rorscach character reminds me of Black Mask from Batman (my fave villain) and is what initially aroused my interest. :Happy5:

Rorschach has some great scenes/lines.
I briefly used that as my nym at a forum that after a few posts didn't quite capture my attention enough to hang around.

I should have waited and used it here or someplace else. LoL

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Wait wait...... did Flynn just understand sarcasm finally?!

What a start 2023!

The small business oligarchy is proud today.

While we're on the subject of your utterly pathetic public Fuck ups, could you refresh my memory on how all of a sudden your "small business oligarchy" was "sarcasm?" It was only 1.5 years after the fact you tried bleeting out it was,

"Just sarcasm."

I love how I made you look like the third world degenerate you are by exposing your backwards flowing I.Q.

Even better is you thinking the sting of me making fun of your jello-for-brains will have less psychological impact if you bring up "The Small Budiness Oligarchy" first.

Unfortunately, you're soo fucking stupid that all I have to do is bring up the fact you liked taking cell phone pictures of your clients shitting themselves. Nothing puts you in more of a tizzy than bringing up your real life antics as a shit person. That and you openly defend proven and self admitted Nazi's. That's why no one listens to your mewlings when you accuse others as being the bigots.

Oh, please oh please start crying about P.I. you hypocritical cunt.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Imagine still being salty about you rejecting his brother 4 or 5 years ago? :Crazy:

Perhaps we should organise a gofundme for the Mongtini twins so they can afford to buy a PS5 and help them forget about this petty vendetta...

No One

Factory Bastard
Imagine still being salty about you rejecting his brother 4 or 5 years ago? :Crazy:

Perhaps we should organise a gofundme for the Mongtini twins so they can afford to buy a PS5 and help them forget about this petty vendetta...
Definitely quite sad. But then being totally net dead always is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He hasnt said anything new in 5 years. Just repeating over and over and over why he is mad as fuck and absolutely no one gives a shit.

Typical entitled narcissist who thinks the world HAS to care about their petty and personal grievances.

I simply do not care how hurt and mad that fuck knuckle is. He should take responsibility for his shitty choices and cope.

It's been 5 years of desperately trying to place blame and what....fix his "image"? Lmao!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He hasnt said anything new in 5 years. Just repeating over and over and over why he is mad as fuck and absolutely no one gives a shit.

Typical entitled narcissist who thinks the world HAS to care about their petty and personal grievances.

I simply do not care how hurt and mad that fuck knuckle is. He should take responsibility for his shitty choices and cope.

It's been 5 years of desperately trying to place blame and what....fix his "image"? Lmao!!!
It was so funny when SSS dropped that nuke, talk about buck broken... you could sense how the troll's energy and spirit had been completely crushed, then it went MIA for months. :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
While we're on the subject of your utterly pathetic public Fuck ups, could you refresh my memory on how all of a sudden your "small business oligarchy" was "sarcasm?" It was only 1.5 years after the fact you tried bleeting out it was,

"Just sarcasm."

I love how I made you look like the third world degenerate you are by exposing your backwards flowing I.Q.

Even better is you thinking the sting of me making fun of your jello-for-brains will have less psychological impact if you bring up "The Small Budiness Oligarchy" first.

Unfortunately, you're soo fucking stupid that all I have to do is bring up the fact you liked taking cell phone pictures of your clients shitting themselves. Nothing puts you in more of a tizzy than bringing up your real life antics as a shit person. That and you openly defend proven and self admitted Nazi's. That's why no one listens to your mewlings when you accuse others as being the bigots.

Oh, please oh please start crying about P.I. you hypocritical cunt.
^^ boring shitpost

Is it worth reading? Anyone?