Bastard promoted then banned fed!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
One can not prove himself (not herself) as an essential bastard in the truest sense lest he be banneded! I was that bastard and threatened the fabric of bastardhood! If one manages a fist into the anus of a bastard moderator...one can expect expelling of the shit form! How ironic!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Little donkey, little donkey on the dusty road.
Got to keep on plodding onwards with your precious load.
My friend how you misinterpreted a potential asset. Listen.. I did the research. I didn’t invest in account of your reputation. No fool’s errand. Make sure you run a tight ship don.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Sounds good! No clue what you're talking about or who you are... Everything you've heard about me is true and thanks for keeping all those fantastical fighting words in Meltdown.

Welcome to Bastard Factory.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sounds good! No clue what you're talking about or who you are... Everything you've heard about me is true and thanks for keeping all those fantastical fighting words in Meltdown.

Lol...I have no edit as you’re well aware! But likewise...nice speaking to you again. Just don’t fuck me over like the last time. And keep that bitch away!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
200.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol...I have no edit as you’re well aware! But likewise...nice speaking to you again. Just don’t fuck me over like the last time. And keep that bitch away!
Shizman you kike! When I found out you are a Jew your huff with me all made sense! rT

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I'd take Mona over you anyday

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Brandishing his asshole to people is Gallium’s mating call.
What’s yours? Pulling your crusty foreskin back and filling the room with the wiff of dick cheese?

No that’s ya ma’s....
I think you’re stealing stuff from here n posting it elsewhere
i think those two sissies need a room .. :ROFL3::ROFL3:
You can go off people you know

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️