Bed Bugs yuck

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There was always a bed bug problem at the mission.

I used rubbing alcohol and sebaceous earth and it kept bed bugs out of my room.

They are so fucking gross. I'm paranoid of them in here but so far so good.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

the only bloodsucker i can mentally accept is the mosquito

anything else, id call the fumigators and pitch a tent in the yard until its over

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They’re called Scabbies. If this is the bug you have, you must wash all your linen in HOT WATER, twice. Take the prescribed medication, twice. It takes a month or so to rid your body of this thing. I hope you don’t have Scabbies. Where did you pick this up?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I think you mean diatomaceous earth? Sebaceous is a word I'd use to define BLM members and the democratic party leadership, among others.

OP
OP
Weeg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They’re called Scabbies. If this is the bug you have, you must wash all your linen in HOT WATER, twice. Take the prescribed medication, twice. It takes a month or so to rid your body of this thing. I hope you don’t have Scabbies. Where did you pick this up?
No scabbiest is different momma said

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've never encountered bed bugs, thank gawd. But seeing this thread made me think about a story I read about a nearby town getting an infestation in the community library and then trying to hide it from the public, back in 2016. Just something to think about when visiting libraries, that books you checked out could be ones that were returned from an infested home.

I just took a peek at the libraries webpage, because I had forgotton about this story and here's what they are doing to combat this problem. I think all libraries should incorporate this, tbh. Oh and, who knew there were bedbug sniffing dogs ? wow.

OXqs8JR.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You'd figure without food they would just die in a library.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW no bed bugs here but I did have some nice bedroom activity this morning. There is nothing like a good bit of pussy in the morning and I got to spray a bit of sticky-icky-icky way up inside there. She went back to sleep after that and when she woke up she complained I had made a mess. As if it was my fault goo had dripped out of her pussy while she slept.

Good times, good times.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You'd figure without food they would just die in a library.
Yeah, you would think. The last report/inspection this library posted was in Feb 2022 and they found bedbugs :/ If you do a search on the net for bed bugs in libraries you'll see it's a big problem everywhere.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BTW no bed bugs here but I did have some nice bedroom activity this morning. There is nothing like a good bit of pussy in the morning and I got to spray a bit of sticky-icky-icky way up inside there. She went back to sleep after that and when she woke up she complained I had made a mess. As if it was my fault goo had dripped out of her pussy while she slept.

Good times, good times.
ha ha cool stuff man .... usually when you pay them they leave

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I thought scabbies were a different bug?

Uhg they are all gross.