Being a leftist can't be easy

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Especially when the only good thing you can say about your party is "orange man bad"

that's gotta take it's toll on the mind eventually

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Libtards drag society down. Not long ago, I used to give a shit about debating them but now I just want to see them all pushed off into some hot lava.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I mean, rewind the tape

beginning of 2020 and things were going just fine. Stock market was on fire, energy independence, no inflation, reasonably priced gas, a bustling job market

then the left needs to change voting rules to get a real patriot out of course so they conspire with china to release COVID. And despite the obnoxious hysteria we STILL pull through.

Now they install their puppet and in less than two years the stock market is crashing, inflation is out of control, we're on the brink of nuclear war, our southern border is being overrun, gas prices are out of control and there is a government sanctioned siege on common decency

And what's the leftist solution? KILL MOAR BABIEs

yeah, the babies are the problem

along with Putin

and Orange man bad

but the guy writing the policies in that cause all this = guud.

fuckheads

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They like to waste police time... @Admin. is this your work?
OD4hIHc.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I mean, rewind the tape

beginning of 2020 and things were going just fine. Stock market was on fire, energy independence, no inflation, reasonably priced gas, a bustling job market

then the left needs to change voting rules to get a real patriot out of course so they conspire with china to release COVID. And despite the obnoxious hysteria we STILL pull through.

Now they install their puppet and in less than two years the stock market is crashing, inflation is out of control, we're on the brink of nuclear war, our southern border is being overrun, gas prices are out of control and there is a government sanctioned siege on common decency

And what's the leftist solution? KILL MOAR BABIEs

yeah, the babies are the problem

along with Putin

and Orange man bad

but the guy writing the policies in that cause all this = guud.

fuckheads
Well, thats only because Trump was a fukin racist and Putin was running America. LMFAO!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The dark times

When there were no tampons in the boys bathrooms in Oregon and sissies like @Admin. just had to bleed all over their panties