Bengay Smellz, lets MeAT, at Boofay unless you’re a cuck.

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
T8RbZ9c.png

W3vSWqt.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Gosh. The racism around here. You'd think they have to do something rash to atone for such behavior

like vote for Kamala

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Black guys knocking up girls in Admin's world are a bad thing.

Leave it to libtards to demonstrate their racism at every juncture

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Black guys knocking up girls in Admin's world are a bad thing.

Leave it to libtards to demonstrate their racism at every juncture
My Niece was 4 years old at the time you made this absolutely vile "joke" there is nothing cute, funny, clever, smart, Pwning at all.

@Benny420 AKA PIGGLY POWEREATER, THINKS ADULT MALES KNOCKING UP 4 YEAR OLDS IS A NORMAL AND ACCEPTABLE PRACTICE, DO YOU?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Leave it to the twisted mind of someone like admin to believe 4 a year old girl can get knocked up in the first place.

See what happens when your mind has a propensity towards certain behavior? It just gravitates there at the very first available opportunity

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Leave it to the twisted mind of someone like admin to believe 4 a year old girl can get knocked up in the first place.

See what happens when your mind has a propensity towards certain behavior? It just gravitates there at the very first available opportunity
CHILD EXPLOITATION PROMOTER^

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Isn't amazing?

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth continues to speak and projection is truly a thing?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi SLOAN !! You’re welcome for the content god KNowns that forum would be as dead as Herman’s wife on a Friday night without this place LOLOL

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh Btw I warned Buffet City about your theft of service via ziplock bag scam along with your picture

I don’t think you’ll be welcomed back.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Simply amazing what one might discover about these twisted fantasies admin seems to be harboring if they perform a simply keyword search for the word "niece" and constrain their search to his profile

Why, they might learn that right around the time the thread in question was authored his niece was doing things like attending college, giving opinions on boxing matches and engaging in various other activities one would not expect of a 4 year old.

So the question now becomes, from where did this sicking idea of the authors black son knocking a minor coming from?

I think we can all see for ourselves the answer to that question.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Simply amazing what one might discover about these twisted fantasies admin seems to be harboring if they perform a simply keyword search for the word "niece" and constrain their search to his profile

Why, they might learn that right around the time this very thread was authored his niece was doing things like attending college, giving opinions on boxing matches and engaging in various other activities one would not expect of a 4 year old.

So the question now becomes, from where did this sicking idea of the authors black son knocking a minor coming from?

Fuck you, you disgusting pig

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why, they might learn that right around the time the thread in question was authored his niece was doing things like attending college, giving opinions on boxing matches and engaging in various other activities one would not expect of a 4 year old.

Ugh, now you're just making shit up to cover your tracks, psychopath.