Bigly Smellz - It's Okay to be Gay

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
It's official - you can embrace your gayness, and like most conservatives, only a few decades behind the curve.

. Clutch that pocketbook with pride, Bigly.

Tinky Winky loves you, and of course you love him or her, or whatevez.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

When it comes to pearl-clutching gay scandals involving children's TV characters, the story of the Teletubbies — particularly of the handbag-holding Tinky Winky — is right up there with that of

But now it looks like the series is embracing the 22-year-old controversy in a most rainbow-hued way: by launching the official
, just ahead of June. The limited collection, which premiered Thursday, offers a handful of '90s-vintage-vibe fashion looks for sale — with proceeds to benefit nonprofit LGBTQ media monitor

PS: This does not represent a license to rape children, Bigly. Only to be yourself up to that point.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, Lok. You're so Phelpsy. :QuietTime:
WUT??? Seriously shitbag, read the Bible. There are some kids you should execute and for good reason. Sorry, I almost forgot what a fukin stupid brain dead motherfucker you are.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
WUT??? Seriously shitbag, read the Bible. There are some kids you should execute and for good reason. Sorry, I almost forgot what a fukin stupid brain dead motherfucker you are.

Hey! If you continue talking to me like that, Dovey's gonna call you a leftist. Just you watch!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even in the Momma's tummy?
Actually, some times, you need to cleave a bitch in half and kill the kid. Read a Bible, ya faggit. Of course if we followed it, you'd have been dead decades ago. Man, would that have made America Great Again or what!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey! If you continue talking to me like that, Dovey's gonna call you a leftist. Just you watch!
Look cunt, Dovey is nearly as right wing as I am. I respect her cause she was as fuk'd up as a soup sammie and has straightened herself out. Meanwhile, a shitstain like YUO has remained like a splattered pile of baby shit all your degenerate life. Driving a truck over your head would MAGA. Why so soft, faggit?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Actually, some times, you need to cleave a bitch in half and kill the kid. Read a Bible, ya faggit. Of course if we followed it, you'd have been dead decades ago. Man, would that have made America Great Again or what!!!

That's a tad severe, unless of course it's a white chick made pregnant by a darkie.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Look cunt, Dovey is nearly as right wing as I am. I respect her cause she was as fuk'd up as a soup sammie and has straightened herself out. Meanwhile, a shitstain like YUO has remained like a splattered pile of baby shit all your degenerate life. Driving a truck over your head would MAGA. Why so soft, faggit?
You're NOT right wing ya jewed out pussy! Bible bashing maniac...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL in that case before your kids picked up their first penny the world too should have been spared the displeasure of there existence

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wut? Cause a dumb ass like YUO say so? BTW asshole, how many guns do YUO own? LOL! Ya cuck.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL in that case before your kids picked up their first penny the world too should have been spared the displeasure of there existence
Pfft! You're about a lame assed faggit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Wut? Cause a dumb ass like YUO say so? BTW asshole, how many guns do YUO own? LOL! Ya cuck.
That's got to be one of the most childish "insults" I've seen on the forums lol congrats! What age are you again Hershal?