Bigly Smellz - It's Okay to be Gay

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
"Boast" is a big word.

I'd only use it if I were wearing heels.

Sure, I'm a crossdresser. I'm not gay, though.

Ask Dove.

EDIT: Lok, let me save you the trouble: I'm familiar with Deuteronomy 22:5, and if it didn't stop Diane Keaton from wearing a tie, it won't stop me from wearing a puffy blouse.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No, more for a McAloo Tikki burger.

You need to get out more.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've been around the block more times than you've been assfucked in men's bathrooms, princess.

Cross-dressing is fucking GAY..... I have no idea how you can claim otherwise.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been around the block more times than you've been assfucked in men's bathrooms, princess.

Cross-dressing is fucking GAY..... I have no idea how you can claim otherwise.

Of course you "have no idea." Ideas require an infrastructure you don't possess.

Or, at the very least, a microscopic amount of room in your soapy fresh brain that's not taken up by conspiracy theories, hatred, bigotry, anti-Semitism, racism, xenophobia, sexism, misogyny, Islamophobia, and whether to wear the black Doc Martens today or the black ones.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fella ask around, I mean outside of your leftist SJW safespace bubble, and you'll receive a hefty dose of reality.

Your predictable use of Cultural Marxist buzzwords further illustrates just how thoroughly out of touch you are in regards to this kind of thing.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fella ask around, I mean outside of your leftist SJW safespace bubble, and you'll receive a hefty dose of reality.

Your predictable use of Cultural Marxist buzzwords further illustrates just how thoroughly out of touch you are in regards to this kind of thing.

Here we go.

"Marxist buzzwords" CHECK!
"Leftist SJW" CHECK!

Next will come the, "You Liberal Jew scum!"

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Awesome...and for the record, in Australia my wife is also referred to as a wog (Greek/Australian). She hates it! Lol

Latinos are SPICS. Never been called a wog til joining this forum lol
On my side of Australia, Wog = Greek or a bad stomach ache, Ding = Italian. We don't have slang words for Spanish, Portuguese or any of the South American countries. Sth America isnt anywhere near us so traditionally we never ran into them very much.

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Awesome...and for the record, in Australia my wife is also referred to as a wog (Greek/Australian). She hates it! Lol

On my side of Australia, Wog = Greek or a bad stomach ache, Ding = Italian. We don't have slang words for Spanish, Portuguese or any of the South American countries. Sth America isnt anywhere near us so traditionally we never ran into them very much.
It’s simple, wogs...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Here we go.

"Leftist SJW" CHECK!

When are you sending me nudes Flynn? I'm tired of waiting...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Here we go.

"Leftist SJW" CHECK!

Nooooooooooooo! I’m thinking she’d be festy with meth pimples and other sebaceous drug-induced anomalies. You’d be able to see the odour...just like my current hacked avatar. Gross!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Here we go.

"Leftist SJW" CHECK!

Nooooooooooooo! I’m thinking she’d be festy with meth pimples and other sebaceous drug-induced anomalies. You’d be able to see the odour...just like my current hacked avatar. Gross!
Flynns hot ask @Harry McKnackers
8jg7mOX.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Here we go.

"Leftist SJW" CHECK!

8jg7mOX.jpg
I don’t believe it! What about her drug addiction and the damage done? Besides, she’s ugly as fuck on the inside...her outside can’t possibly be an improvement. She’s probably a prostitution with hideous STD’s...that kinda shite just ain’t photogenic!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Here we go.

"Leftist SJW" CHECK!

8jg7mOX.jpg
I don’t believe it! What about her drug addiction and the damage done? Besides, she’s ugly as fuck on the inside...her outside can’t possibly be an improvement. She’s probably a prostitution with hideous STD’s...that kinda shite just ain’t photogenic!
Haha

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Here we go.

"Leftist SJW" CHECK!

8jg7mOX.jpg

I have hot boobs...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Here we go.

"Leftist SJW" CHECK!

8jg7mOX.jpg

I have hot boobs...
Hit me up brother!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Here we go.

"Leftist SJW" CHECK!

Uh huh, I'm just calling a spade a spade. How would you feel if you came home early from your drugs counselling sessions and caught your hubby frolicking around in your undies? Wouldn't you be a tad worried that he'd caught teh ghey?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Here we go.

"Leftist SJW" CHECK!

8jg7mOX.jpg

Wtf? Y'all are sharing Moonie's PI now? That's bad form, folks.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, thank goodness Greece and Italy are just across the border, then!

Cas, you know I love you, but your logic won't help you solve a 9-square Sudoku grid.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No biggie, Scouse.

We'll just add that to all the other stuff you don't know.

Soon you're gonna need a bigger planet, though.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How's my trophy thread?

Did HOllifag get his testicles untangled and out of Admin's ass yet?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Not three full pages over four and a half days.

Things aren't looking good, Bigz.