Bigly Smellz - It's Okay to be Gay

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh, Lok. You're so Phelpsy. :QuietTime:
WUT??? Seriously shitbag, read the Bible. There are some kids you should execute and for good reason. Sorry, I almost forgot what a fukin stupid brain dead motherfucker you are.

Hey! If you continue talking to me like that, Dovey's gonna call you a leftist. Just you watch!
Look cunt, Dovey is nearly as right wing as I am. I respect her cause she was as fuk'd up as a soup sammie and has straightened herself out. Meanwhile, a shitstain like YUO has remained like a splattered pile of baby shit all your degenerate life. Driving a truck over your head would MAGA. Why so soft, faggit?
You're NOT right wing ya jewed out pussy! Bible bashing maniac...
Wut? Cause a dumb ass like YUO say so? BTW asshole, how many guns do YUO own? LOL! Ya cuck.

so because he doesn't anally assault emself wif a Ghun, he ain't right wing fruitloop ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WUT??? Seriously shitbag, read the Bible. There are some kids you should execute and for good reason. Sorry, I almost forgot what a fukin stupid brain dead motherfucker you are.

Hey! If you continue talking to me like that, Dovey's gonna call you a leftist. Just you watch!
Look cunt, Dovey is nearly as right wing as I am. I respect her cause she was as fuk'd up as a soup sammie and has straightened herself out. Meanwhile, a shitstain like YUO has remained like a splattered pile of baby shit all your degenerate life. Driving a truck over your head would MAGA. Why so soft, faggit?

I dont really get the passive aggressive stuff.

The minute you have views these people dont like, they just start this kinda thing. They wont just engage or try to understand views outside their own.

H would rather fantasize that Big is gay. I mean....yeah. I'm a pretty strong reference that he is completely hetro.

H and the left wing group like to use old stereotypes as an excuse to blather homophobic and racist sentiments. Its pretty ridiculous. They should be the haters they are.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The minute you have views these people dont like, they just start this kinda thing. They wont just engage or try to understand views outside their own.

H would rather fantasize that Big is gay. I mean....yeah. I'm a pretty strong reference that he is completely hetro.

H and the left wing group like to use old stereotypes as an excuse to blather homophobic and racist sentiments. Its pretty ridiculous. They should be the haters they are.
Did you actually read his post? I didn’t

What was it some lame hit piece about me being gay because I have two eyes and can plainly see that he and admin like to suck each other off in broad daylight?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What was it some lame hit piece about me being gay because I have two eyes and can plainly see that he and admin like to suck each other off in broad daylight?

Being only about 3 foot five, you're lucky to "plainly see" anything.

Let alone your massive stacks of hundred dollar bills interfering with your line of sight as you beep down the road in your Rolls Royce Taxi Cab, picking up fares in Brooklyn.

Idiot

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Let alone your massive stacks of hundred dollar bills interfering with your line of sight as you beep down the road in your Rolls Royce Taxi Cab, picking up fares in Brooklyn.

Idiot
I be seeing my 6 bedroom mansion and two luxury cars just fine tho.
Burn

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles since it's your trophy thread... :ThumbsUp1:
qWLQlVI.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Awesome...and for the record, in Australia my wife is also referred to as a wog (Greek/Australian). She hates it! Lol

That isn't the only meaning of the word wog in the Australian vernacular .... try the other meaning.
Generally it’s used for Italians and Greeks mostly here in Oz, but you’re probably also referring to all foreigners as a general rule eh?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Idiot
Burn

What fucking horse shit. You live in a house trailer without running water

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Idiot
Burn

So, your "bedroom" and "two luxury cars" are fabricated out of Legos?

What was that about, "Burn?"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Idiot
Burn

What fucking horse shit. You live in a house trailer without running water

Hey Biggie Fucktard...

"BURN!"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Wog means ngger where I'm from. Greeks are basically white with a tan, like Spaniards etc.

Gee...?

Where's the peace loving, flower smelling, and overall lover of people Nazi at?

This little sad rendition smells suspiciously of 5 day old urine along with a large dash of White Nationalism.

Wasn't too fucking long until your shitty colors came out faster than one of Fleas yeast infections.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, you're that one who cribs his moves from Lipstick Alley, not me, pal.