Bengay Smellz, lets MeAT, at Boofay unless you’re a cuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Am I ?

You mean a keyword search will not produce the results I suggested?

Yes. I've been privileged to see pictures of this little girl. He doesn't have grandchildren, yet. This little girl is his sister's granddaughter. His great niece.

Your pretense just doesn't wash.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yes. I've been privileged to see pictures of this little girl. He doesn't have grandchildren, yet. This little girl is his sister's granddaughter. His great niece.

It doesn't?

So a keyword search wont produce self incriminating evidence of a niece significantly older than a 4 year old?

Are you certain of this?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That's some weak sauce, psycho.
What's weaker still is attempting to wiggle around the fact that the keyword function is available to anyone who wishes to see your egg in the face moment for themselves.

We both know you are not physically fit to wiggle.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's weaker still is attempting to wiggle around the fact that the keyword function is available to anyone who wishes to see your egg in the face moment for themselves.

Keep making excuses for talking about your son raping a little girl.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

He can probably con damaged Duh’v with his bullshit, I hope his butt buddies here are catching on

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Amazing how easy it was turn turn this all around and show the audience who the true culprits of twisted fantasies truly are.

And to think, one might even have the opportunity to observe this for themselves with a simple keyword search

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Post a picture of your fat sweaty Cheeto stained ass right now Slim.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Perhaps I'll just go ahead and post a link for you.

Anyone know of a 4 year old that's graduated from a theological Seminary school? Anyone at all?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Ouch. That's a pretty high wall to climb. I don't think Lily will make it.

How about you Admin? Care to inform your readers how a 4 year old graduates a Theological Seminary?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think it's time we had the conversation about WHY admin's mind suddenly descents into this idea of a 4 year old getting knocked up by a black boy.

is it mental illness? Is it something people in his area should be concerned about?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it's time we had the conversation about WHY admin's mind suddenly descents into this idea of a 4 year old getting knocked up by a black boy.

is it mental illness? Is it something people in his area should be concerned about?

You make me sick. You really do, you piece of shit fucking pervert. You should be deflated then drowned. You're much too buoyant at this juncture.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I need a retarded fuck emoji STAT.

You are fully pathetic.
You're not very good at dancing lily. You neither have the shape or the coordination to do it.

I'm sorry that anyone with half a brain now sees you to be a desperate idiot and admin as a person who has some pretty twisted fantasies.

but you did this to yourself.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Perhaps I'll just go ahead and post a link for you.

Anyone know of a 4 year old that's graduated from a theological Seminary school? Anyone at all?
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You make me sick. You really do, you piece of shit fucking pervert. You should be deflated then drowned. You're much too buoyant at this juncture.
Oh the hostilities. Have I struck a nerve? Exposure something you wished didn't happen?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're not very good at dancing lily. You neither have the shape or the coordination to do it.

I'm sorry that anyone with half a brain now sees you to be a desperate idiot and admin as a person who has some pretty twisted fantasies.

but you did this to yourself.

Keep trying to defend the indefensible, you sick fuck.