Bengay Smellz, lets MeAT, at Boofay unless you’re a cuck.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think they realize deep down in their baboon hearts that this poorly executed smear campaign blew up in their faces

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think they realize deep down in their baboon hearts that this poorly executed smear campaign blew up in their faces

Nah, you think that way. Even if it wasn't a little girl, which it is, who talks about sending their son to rape anyone?

Sick fuck. You can squirm, but you shat yourself. YOU did this to yourself. This is all on you.

Keep defending yourself that JUST IS NOT BIGGLY PIGGLY

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Just so we're clear. A young black man who knocks up a girl old enough to graduate theological seminary is totally offensive and sickening to these people.

And they want you to vote for Kamala Harris lest you be considered a racist.

that's cute.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Even if it wasn't a little girl
The facade is beginning to collapse even in your own twisted and shallow mind eh?

you can thank me for helping you overcome your sickening thoughts some other time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just so we're clear. A young black man who knocks up a girl old enough to graduate theological seminary is totally offensive and sickening to these people.

that's cute.

Uhm, there is no niece that graduated theological seminary. That was a typical silly snarky post by Admin. This is about you talking about sending someone to rape a girl. And you smear your own son as if all black young men are rapists.
What the fuck is wrong with you? You shit on your own son?

You can twist the logic, but you can't hide.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

that's cute.
How many more ways can you document your mental retardation, let us count the ways you rapist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many more ways can you document your mental retardation, let us count the ways you rapist.

Well, in all fairness, you can only call him rapist "adjacent". It's him that sends his "black" son to rape women. It's not actually him. He's too fat, he'd smother his potential victims.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Does anyone else find Lily's and Admin's covert racism interesting?

The thread at the heart of their mass hysteria indicates the author is going to send his black son to knock up Admin's post graduate niece.

In addition predatory thoughts involving minors they even go a step further and show the readership how truly racist they really are.

The author said nothing about rape yet they keep insisting it would have to be rape. Why is that? Is a black man simply incapable of finessing a grown woman into consensual sex? Therefore it would have to be rape?

That sounds very seventeen hundreds plantationish to me.

these people always show you who they truly are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The thread at the heart of their mass hysteria indicates the author is going to send his black son to knock up Admin's post graduate niece.

In addition predatory thoughts involving minors they even go a step further and show the readership how truly racist they really are.

The author said nothing about rape yet they keep insisting it would have to be rape. Why is that? Is a black man simply incapable of finessing a grown woman into consensual sex? Therefore it would have to be rape?

Keep trying not to sound like you have rape fantasies. It's not working, sick fuck.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Uhm, there is no niece that graduated theological seminary. That was a typical silly snarky post by Admin. This is about you talking about sending someone to rape a girl. And you smear your own son as if all black young men are rapists.
What the fuck is wrong with you? You shit on your own son?

You can twist the logic, but you can't hide.
Do you “tease” co-workers about having them raped?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
I didn't read this thread.

Is that Benny guy still fucking with you guise?

Anyway, I hear Project 2025 will force homosexuals to turn in their purple hearts because they hang them upside down so they look like little ball sacks.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Keep trying not to sound like you have rape fantasies. It's not working, sick fuck.
I know it wont work on imbeciles like you and the other septics you have orbiting you, but to the common reader with a modicum of intelligence this thread will spell out clearly what you guys are really made of.

I'm sorry if that stings.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyway, I hear Project 2025 will force homosexuals to turn in their purple hearts because they hang them upside down so they look like little ball sacks.

Benny guy is a sick motherfucker that has fantasies about "black" boys raping white little girls.

You're welcome. Now go fondle his balls for him, fluffer.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

What was your goal when you identified your black rapist son as your rapist proxy?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know it wont work on imbeciles like you and the other septics you have orbiting you, but to the common reader with a modicum of intelligence this thread will spell out clearly what you guys are really made of.

I'm sorry if that stings.

I'm not stung at all.

I know YOUR kind will make all sorts of excuses for your sick fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME! fantasies. You're all cut from the same cloth.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Oh you missed a bunch.

I got them to make contact with their inner racist and divulge their innermost fantasies involving twisted things.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh you missed a bunch.

I got them to make contact with their inner racist and divulge their innermost fantasies involving twisted things.

You're the one posting about your son's skin color.

Why is that? Did anyone ask? Does it matter? Isn't he just another American?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Do you have young girls in your family that Piggly’s black son can rape?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm not stung at all.

I know YOUR kind will make all sorts of excuses for your sick fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME! fantasies. You're all cut from the same cloth.
why are you saying you want to be assboxed? Is that some kind of invitation to something sick and nasty with a person of your rather generous dimensions?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You're the one posting about your son's skin color.

Why is that? Did anyone ask? Does it matter? Isn't he just another American?
No, the author of the thread is the one posting about his son's skin color. Skin color should be irrelevant to people as inclusive as you. But yet they are not. And the question is why?

But I think we all know the answer to that question now don't we?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Benny guy is a sick motherfucker that has fantasies about "black" boys raping white little girls.

You're welcome. Now go fondle his balls for him, fluffer.

Why are you being so hostile to me, you daft cunt?

Here I come by to say hello to my old pals and you start spewing your hate bible at me.

Jesus Chester Christ, Lily. Take some ashgawanda and chill the fuck out.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Oh you missed a bunch.

Oh, well that's understandable. Leftist shitbags are the most racist fucks in the country, and all of them have weird sexual fetishes that they seek to normalize by exposing schoolchildren to them.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So let's ask the question once again.

What exactly was it that made admin and lily assume an instance where a black man would knock a white woman up would have to be rape?

why couldn't it be consensual sex between two consenting adults?

Do they believe deep down in their baboon hearts that rape is the only way to get a white woman to have sex with a black man?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So let's ask the question once again.

What exactly was it that made admin and lily assume an instance where a black man would knock a white woman up would have to be rape?

why couldn't it be consensual sex between two consenting adults?

Do they believe deep down in their baboon hearts that rape is the only way to get a white woman to have sex with a black man?
Is your black son attached to you now?