Bengay Smellz, lets MeAT, at Boofay unless you’re a cuck.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh, well that's understandable. Leftist shitbags are the most racist fucks in the country, and all of them have weird sexual fetishes that they seek to normalize by exposing schoolchildren to them.
It truly is a case of them exposing their inner most desires whenever they accuse someone of something.

I think this thread could literally serve as the most damning piece of evidence I've seen to support them premise to date.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Why would a racist out his black son? That is wrong on so many levels!
Why are predators like yourself also the biggest of fucking idiots? guess your momma somehow lobotimized you in the womb or something. Oh she was probably a drunken crackhead that preyed on the innocent as well. Shit get killed nigger.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I sure hope admin didn't shit his pants or crack his monitor in frustration when I demonstrated the easiest way the common reader could deduce he is the one who harbors twisted fantasies.

Why today with these twisted fantasies Admin? Did you read a poll which scared you immensely or something? Is the gay brothel nearest you going into foreclosure or something?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I was kind of disgusted when Lily asked me to ASS BOX her.

Does that mean she wishes to be sodomized?

Good God, thinking of her picture I just made myself ill.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Maybe Lily likes it rough?

Some twisted cunts who are into twisted things ask their partners to choke them during sex. But in Lily's case this an activity would require access to grappler to actually perform.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Why are predators like yourself also the biggest of fucking idiots? guess your momma somehow lobotimized you in the womb or something. Oh she was probably a drunken crackhead that preyed on the innocent as well. Shit get killed nigger.
You got got Piggly under your desk now, or what?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Tell us more about this 4 year old niece who is nearly 6 ft in height!

Was she fathered by a giraffe ?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So you don't want your lily white niece going out with Benny's black son.

I thought you were an "anti-racist," but that sounds pretty racist to me.
GTEfjZPaAAEC3q0

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

She's nearly 6ft!

So the question now becomes can anyone sides the Jolly Green Giant actually restrain her in order to rape her.

that's a big bitch right there.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Oh gaslighting, neato! So when the Department fired your dumb ass, you didn't get a pension or settlement or anything? So how is the Walmart greeter gig?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She's 6ft and she's into MMA fighting according to Admin's own words.

No, I don't think any black boy will attempt to rape her.

it's been my observation throughout life that black boys seem to gravitate towards smaller porky objects with low self esteem.

Like lily for instance.

Now, if a black boy should require a good Hooper on the basketball court he'll probably feel inclined to look up admin's sky scraping niece. but for non-consensual sex? Not so much.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Wow. Admin sure did plant himself face first into the garden on this thread now didn't he?

Even with a supporting case of 42 women bundled into one.

that's astonishing.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Oh gaslighting, neato! So when the Department fired your dumb ass, you didn't get a pension or settlement or anything? So how is the Walmart greeter gig?

It's always funny when a Leftie talks about gaslighting.

Seriously though, your own niece doesn't like black boys? I hope you told it's OK to fuck them if they're bright and clean and have a nice crease in their pants like Barack Obama.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Poor Admin and Lily. Dissected and dismantled and now have to bear the burden of explaining why their minds gravitate towards such sicking sexual fantasies

8xzgqh.jpg

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
@Benny420 AKA PIGGLY POWEREATER
. Nah - that ain't Bigly Smellz. I mean Bigly didn't write much other than about cock sucking but he wrote just enough that I can say without a doubt that he was waaay smarter that this bonzotarded meathead.
There is one poster I encountered over at the BlueTrashew when I was checking that dump out who this thing reminds me of though. That guy was soooo stupid he actually gave Bigly a panel - a total moron. Which reminds me. I've moved Duhv down to #4 on theBadlyRetardedFagtory Biggest Moranz list. As you may know, with her exception, I do not bother interacting, or ordinarily reading the posts of the top 5 Morons, having seen enough to know better.
. Duhv is a special case since she was abused, and I will always take a little time to encourage her to seek professional help.