Bengay Smellz, lets MeAT, at Boofay unless you’re a cuck.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Sometimes you just have to wonder about your fellow voter when you see this type of self immolation up on display for all to see.

You have nearly 50 thousand posts on this forum and you never once think to yourself that perhaps it would be prudent to run a smear campaign that cannot easily be thwarted by virtue of a simple review of your own posting history? How hard is it to run a keyword search on YOURself to see if, perhaps, you've said something in the past which is totally contradictory to the narrative you are trying to sell now? It's not hard you fucking moronic sloth!

I can see very clearly now why @Garraty_47 does not bother at all with this drooling miscreant. He is simply too stupid for words. He's like some nightmarish effeminate spam zombie who cannot be stopped with mere logic and reason.

Perhaps the time has come to give consideration to some pest control services which involve posting pictures of beautiful women in every thread he slithers into. This may be an effective means to inspire him to gauge his own eyes out with whatever it is that he uses to shoehorn the gerbil into his ass. And we might just be rid of his immoral presence forever.

Nieces that are 6 feet tall and graduate from theology seminaries can also be 4 years old in what universe again?

rotflmao.

And of course you have the not so jolly glutenous green giant pigging her way into the self on self fist fucking, attempting to play it up like the stupid ESL victim of a public school education she is. If any republican ever needs hard fast facts as to the utter failure that is the department of education they need only come here and review lily's profile.

I guess the only saving grace to the terribly disturbing fact that Admin is allowed to vote is the fact that he rarely leaves the house and his male life partner could never possibly be relied upon to birth his defective genes into another generation of systemic failure.

so that's nice.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you being so hostile to me, you daft cunt?

Here I come by to say hello to my old pals and you start spewing your hate bible at me.

Jesus Chester Christ, Lily. Take some ashgawanda and chill the fuck out.

You say you don't read anything, but want to chime in defending a rapey fuck.

That's what you earn yourself, scorn.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, well that's understandable. Leftist shitbags are the most racist fucks in the country, and all of them have weird sexual fetishes that they seek to normalize by exposing schoolchildren to them.

As you post to a fucker that talked his son raping a 4 year old little girl.

Just how much do you like gargling his nuts?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It's like watching the keystone cucks run into each other and the walls around here :LOL3:

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He raped a 6ft 4 year old that graduated college!!!!! Why can you not see that?!?! :LOL3:

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm sure he's loaded with all kinds of sick fuck fantasies. It's not as if he's capable of having sex with anything but a chafing dish anymore.
Hey, remember that side by side beauty contest you claimed you could win against his/my/someone's girl?

whatever happened to that?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
SUUUURRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE.

A woman that doesn't even exist. Anything to avoid the truth. You were talking about your son molesting a 4 year old girl.
Oh? Is that a fact? so admin was lying when he said all of those things about his niece?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You didn't post the picture. And you never will. Until you post a picture, there's nothing more to discuss.
I didn't. You said you had it and were challenged to do a side by side to allow the readership to decide.

I didn't say that. You said that.

You seemed to have chickened out on that for some reason. Is it that you are not 100% your cellulite scarf will impress any of the men around here?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that it was a snarky post.
Ah hah. Says you. But how are we to know if he was lying or being "snarky" back then as you suggest that he is not lying and being "snarky" now?

Because you say so?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She needs to eat an entire food truck worth of food now. Every few posts she needs that much. It gets her sick obsessions off her mind for 5 mins..
Some people are just beyond fucked up and all repair. Its a choice though of hers in the end. There is help out there available but like @Admin. she will never seek it out

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
5 pages of 134 Replies...

a3vy6gz.png

Hey Blubber Boy this must be a 6 shower day for your fat sweaty blob of gelatinous flesh, amirite?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You know he has a guilty as fuck conscious, he knew exactly I was talking to him and why.

One more screen cap. for the case file. It's my understanding that Florida LEO's are very serious about eradicating this disease.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
triple posting now. so many sick fantasies not coming true and so much rage is not good for the heart. better get it checked out before its too late

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
triple posting now. so many sick fantasies not coming true and so much rage is not good for the heart. better get it checked out before its too late
I think it's lovely how you have your Man's back like you do, he's very lucky to have you.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
5 pages of THIS?!?!?

Two questions:

1) What are you people smoking/drinking/snorting/etc.?

2) Are you willing to share with me?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Boys and girls come out to play
The moon doth shine as bright as day
Leave your sorrows and leave your sleep
And join your playfellows in the street
Come with a whoop or come with a call
Come with a goodwill or not at all
Up the ladder and down the wall
A ha'penny loaf will serve for all

Following my fortune now the Holy Grail is found
And the Holy Bread of Heaven, it is given all around
Farewell sorrow, praise God the open door
I ain't got no home in this world any more

Poor as the birds but to give their song away
Gathering possessions round to make a fine array
Dark was the night, praise God the open door
I ain't got no home in this world anymore
Farewell sorrow, praise God the open door
I ain't got no home in this world any more

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Yes, yes, Holliday, you're here all week, twice on Sunday, and its a two drink minimum. :Bored3: