Bestest 90s movies ever. Let’s meAT...hehe!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I wanna try an experiment. I've trieded this in the past on other forums tracking other things, but i wanted to try it out just to see what kind of results we get.

I'd like you to give your top 4 movies from/made in the 90s - in order. I'll leave the thread for a day or two or something then tally up all the movies and see which one gets the most mentions/tallies. Probably don't wanna leave it too long because, if I'm lucky and i get a bunch of posts, it might be a fair bit of work tallying it all up.

It won't tell us much, i know, it's certainly nothing like the game tournament Karma did a few weeks ago, but if things go well then it should give us a chance to bond over shared interests and maybe accidentally pick an unexpected result. That's the real objective of this thread.

note: if you wanna revise your list, or if a buddy reminds you of something, feel free to edit your post. Make as many revisions as you want, I'll just take what you're settled on at the time i make my tally.

Please pick your favourites - not necessarily the highest rated, most viewed, or best regarded flicks you can think of.

Your 1st choice will get 4 points
2nd - 3pts
3rd - 2
4th - 1

When i pick a time to tally it up, I'll do so and stop tracking any new results, but i won't do that for a while if i can. Looking forward to learning about some cool movies.

Why the 90s? Why not? Plenty of great films in the 90s. We can do it for another decade , or another thing entirely, some other time~

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
1) Aladdin (1992)
QVc0gKr.png

2) The Matrix (1998)
tVcTMHO.png

3) Dark City (1998)
g85HLG1.png

4) The XXX Files: Lust in Space (1995)
Thefil.jpg

Honorable Mention:
Gayniggers from Outer Space (1992)
MV5BYThhMmMyYWEtN2NkYi00ODQxLTg1ZjctMmJjYmQzZjM3Y2JiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM5ODQ2MDk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love action movies, like The Rock. Blood Diamond

And the best movies I have ever seen was the trilogy The Hobbit.... best series Game of Thrones. The last 3 mentions were all created in the 2000 so good shows are still possible.