Why am I bestest and draw so much star power?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As a 16x world champion and internet legend, I kept this androgynous-looking and testosterone-less forum a chance.

And look what it has become. Ratings and ads sky rocketing, more users and forum is alive more than ever.

Of course I am the greatest star here and bring the much needed star power, no one beside Scouse Nazi , can bring.

No one!

Of course this brings many haters with. The Aids crew is bitter, unhealthy, like a fat blopp. They envy my alpha clutch.

They know, I am a brand. I sell merch. UncleDiLF merch. I am at Wikipedia and even on imdb.

These Uber eATs driver and minimal wage slaves are getting on my nerves lately. The Aids crew with their obese captain Mrs whipple are a bunch of losers.

So, what do you love about me? Why do you think is UncleDiLF ™ the bestest?

Discuss

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
These forums have long been tainted with the foul smelling FILTH spread by the various factions of the disgusting Untermenschen, but as superior Aryans we both know that aslong as we are here to repel these foul odours, the Master Race can continue to reign supreme.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
These forums have long been tainted with the foul smelling FILTH spread by the various factions of the disgusting Untermenschen, but as superior Aryans we both know that aslong as we are here to repel these foul odours, the Master Race can continue to reign supreme.

My grandfather played a Nazi German Soldier (uncredited) in the film Raiders of the lost Ark, so I hear you brother.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
As a 16x world champion and internet legend, I kept this androgynous-looking and testosterone-less forum a chance.

And look what it has become. Ratings and ads sky rocketing, more users and forum is alive more than ever.

Of course I am the greatest star here and bring the much needed star power, no one beside Scouse Nazi , can bring.

No one!

Of course this brings many haters with. The Aids crew is bitter, unhealthy, like a fat blopp. They envy my alpha clutch.

They know, I am a brand. I sell merch. UncleDiLF merch. I am at Wikipedia and even on imdb.

These Uber eATs driver and minimal wage slaves are getting on my nerves lately. The Aids crew with their obese captain Mrs whipple are a bunch of losers.

Discuss

Hey small beers, I am digging your shitty style and internet gang swagger.

Guess what, i am coming over and picking you up in a wheelbarrow. As I push you around, you will drool and wave your legs around while making sounds like a walrus giving birth. All the people will take pity on you and fill the wheelbarrow with lose change and dollar bills. When you shit your pants I will know its time to stop.

I will then push you and the wheelbarrow down a long flight of stairs while letting out an evil laugh, or I will safely return you home and let you keep all the money. The fun part is you won't know which I plan to make

so is it a date Uncle?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

No one!

Discuss

Guess what, i am coming over and picking you up in a wheelbarrow. As I push you around, you will drool and wave your legs around while making sounds like a walrus giving birth. All the people will take pity on you and fill the wheelbarrow with lose change and dollar bills. When you shit your pants I will know its time to stop.

I will then push you and the wheelbarrow down a long flight of stairs while letting out an evil laugh, or I will safely return you home and let you keep all the money. The fun part is you won't know which I plan to make

so is it a date Uncle?
tenor.gif

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

No one!

Discuss

so is it a date Uncle?
tenor.gif
bot?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

No one!

Discuss

so is it a date Uncle?
tenor.gif
bot?

Retard ... X tra strength

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
OK... seriously, world champion of what? And how do you assume to make money for an ad free forum?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OK... seriously, world champion of what? And how do you assume to make money for an ad free forum?
just by you asking, in his mind he wins ..real thing..I've watched his antics on another site, he makes alts solely to agitate..

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
just by you asking, in his mind he wins ..real thing..I've watched his antics on another site, he makes alts solely to agitate..
That's within the rules for this kind of dialogue. But to dismiss overwhelming pwning as "someone hacked my account" is fucking pathetic.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
That's within the rules for this kind of dialogue. But to dismiss overwhelming pwning as "someone hacked my account" is fucking pathetic.

you seem surprised he’s pathetic.....:Confused3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

As stated by stinky ....doof is an extra large....extra strength retard.

I see, so now you’ve forgiven Stinky Fister after accusing the guy of being an ass-licker?

You’re as fickle as a 17 year old girl and probably just as easy too.

The depths that some people will sink to on these forums in the hope of receiving any kind of support never ceases to amaze me. :LOL1: