BF Daily Quiz

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'll give you an example of brutally honest. 20+ years ago I worked for my father as a security guard. One night after my shift I showed up at the food court in the mall I worked at drunk while still wearing my outfit. (I didn't change into my regular clothes because my shift was over and I decided to stay uptown instead of going home and changing.) The next morning my father woke me up and said exactly this: "Son you were seen drunk in uniform at your place of employment and I'm dismissing you." Getting fired by your own father is awkward and embarrassing to say the least. lol
Nah…it’s worse when your father is the drunkard! In my late teenage years I had to bail him out of many situations because he was pissed and making an absolute fool of himself. I’ve taken on bouncers and security because he knew what I was capable of as far as biffo went and took complete advantage of that fact. I’ve even copped a baton to the skull because of his bullshit.

During my senior year and at a surfing awards event…he got up on stage, dropped his daks and gave the audience a brown eye. I was fucking embarrassed to say the least. He was so drunk and deadweight that I had to push him home in a wheelbarrow!

Now that he’s all grown up, had both a stroke and heart attack and is a “reformed alcoholic” he has the hide to judge others when they’re having a good time on the piss!??

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah…it’s worse when your father is the drunkard! In my late teenage years I had to bail him out of many situations because he was pissed and making an absolute fool of himself. I’ve taken on bouncers and security because he knew what I was capable of as far as biffo went and took complete advantage of that fact. I’ve even copped a baton to the skull because of his bullshit.

During my senior year and at a surfing awards event…he got up on stage, dropped his daks and gave the audience a brown eye. I was fucking embarrassed to say the least. He was so drunk and deadweight that I had to push him home in a wheelbarrow!

Now that he’s all grown up, had both a stroke and heart attack and is a “reformed alcoholic” he has the hide to judge others when they’re having a good time on the piss!??
Jeez Louise, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I fucking hate alcohol.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep

Questions correct: 6 / 10
You took 49 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 551

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Questions correct: 7 / 10
You took 44 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 656

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Questions correct: 7 / 10
You took 59 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 641