BF's resident keyboard commandos, consumed by thoughts of dick, comment on Navy vets

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Life couldnt be that good your on the net new years eve :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
What am I supposed to be doing, dumbass? What you should be doing is cleaning, ya dirty bum!
I dunno baldy your the one 'spainin how amazing your life is ha ha

The vast majority of bald men don't have amazing lives. Just a fact.
Really? Was your last paycheck more than $10K? No? LOL!

bald jewalot :LOL3:
Dirty faggit! :NutKick: :NutKick:

does being bald help with the anal insertion yeh fucking Bald fucker :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
X be more unkempt than KSM! And that hairy dune coon's been in gitmo for 20 years! :Sad:

Disgusting!
Life couldnt be that good your on the net new years eve :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
What am I supposed to be doing, dumbass? What you should be doing is cleaning, ya dirty bum!

does being bald help with the anal insertion yeh fucking Bald fucker :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Wait, you're dirty and harrier than KSM cause of anal insertion fears? What, you're so poor, your dirty ass had to move in with a bunch of catholic priests? :Sad: KA-POWN3D!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X be more unkempt than KSM! And that hairy dune coon's been in gitmo for 20 years! :Sad:

Disgusting!

Wait, you're dirty and harrier than KSM cause of anal insertion fears? What, you're so poor, your dirty ass had to move in with a bunch of catholic priests? :Sad: KA-POWN3D!

BALD CRETIN :LOL3: :LOL3: I bet its cone shaped

the-coneheads-1993-shutterstock-editorial-5878984i.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Disgusting!

BALDY CRETIN :LOL3: :LOL3: I bet its cone shaped

Comes in useful to peg his homo friends in the ass.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Disgusting!

SHEEEEIT BITCH! If I was gay, you'd love me to death. You always up in here defending faggotry! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Disgusting!

Look man, you really look dirty AF. Being poor is no excuse for being so dirty. Spend $1 on a bar of soap down at the dollar general!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Disgusting!

Look man, you really look dirty AF. Being poor is no excuse for being so dirty. Spend $1 on a bar of soap down at the dollar general!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Disgusting!

I dont have that store
know what I have tho' ... HAIR ~~ :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

mr-clean-kimzaidem.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Disgusting!

SHEEEEIT BITCH! If I was gay, you'd love me to death. You always up in here defending faggotry! PWN3D!
If you were a pedophile she'd love you even more

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Disgusting!

I dont have that store

mr-clean-kimzaidem.gif
Fukin right you do! Growing like weeds out of your fukin ears!!!! GROSS! :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Disgusting!

I dont have that store

mr-clean-kimzaidem.gif
Fukin right you do! Growing like weeds out of your fukin ears!!!! GROSS! :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

mr-clean-kimzaidem.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Disgusting!

I dont have that store

mr-clean-kimzaidem.gif

mr-clean-kimzaidem.gif
Wow! Nice and clean! Much beterrerrer than looking like a homeless bum! PWN3D! :NutKick:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Disgusting!

Something a militant closet queen would say, sadly.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Have all the trannies you want, "dude".

You'll notice I said 'chicks'

Comprehension not your strong point son?
Actually, it is.
FIRST, you wrote "if I was in a room full of gay guys ". This establishes that only males are there.
SECOND, you wrote "I'd be the one who gets the chick."
Well, in a room full of "gay guys", you just left with a dude!

• Confused
Reactions: X

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Disgusting!

She sure seems to love you, faggit ass! PWN3D!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Actually, it is.
FIRST, you wrote "if I was in a room full of gay guys ". This establishes that only males are there.
stick to being bald you fucking twerp

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Disgusting!

She sure seems to love you, faggit ass! PWN3D!
OMG, what are you saying? ew ickkk! (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

Actually, it is.

You struggle with basic comprehension like most closet cases don't you son.

If you go to a pub would you say it was full of guys or would your petrified thoughts of being made to look like the fag you secretly are force you to quickly cough 'oh but there was two girls there'? Well I'm pretty sure you'd be turning redder than Micheal Hutchence with an orange in his mouth trying desperately to fumble back your masculinity.

So let's have a fact check. I said I'd be leaving with a chick so of course the implication is that in a sausage fest room there were at least a couple of beards ready to suck a dick. Secondly, if you know me at all you'll know I give two flying fucks about gay or straight in other people. I was born hetro. Not through choice but by body chemistry. I also have a great many gay friends who just act normally in front of me. I have no desire to follow them to a bedroom where some raging queen like you will doubtless have a peephole to wank away his unsurity in his own sexuality. Since the law of averages says there will be a couple of gay posters here I always look at the ones who screech the loudest about how everyone but themselves is a fag. You, my son, have the forum Gaydar bouncing like a Geiger counter at a Drum And Bass club. But do feel free to dig yourself a deeper hole. You've been squawking your masculinity over these forums for years now. Just let a little bit of the princess show. You'll feel better and probably not die from that stroke your blood pressure is forcing on you keeping your feels so bottled up.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually, it is.
stick to being bald you fucking twerp
Go lick your boyfriends prolapsed anus, ya dirty faggit!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually, it is.

You struggle with basic comprehension like most closet cases don't you son.

If you go to a pub would you say it was full of guys or would your petrified thoughts of being made to look like the fag you secretly are force you to quickly cough 'oh but there was two girls there'? Well I'm pretty sure you'd be turning redder than Micheal Hutchence with an orange in his mouth trying desperately to fumble back your masculinity.

So let's have a fact check. I said I'd be leaving with a chick so of course the implication is that in a sausage fest room there were at least a couple of beards ready to suck a dick. Secondly, if you know me at all you'll know I give two flying fucks about gay or straight in other people. I was born hetro. Not through choice but by body chemistry. I also have a great many gay friends who just act normally in front of me. I have no desire to follow them to a bedroom where some raging queen like you will doubtless have a peephole to wank away his unsurity in his own sexuality. Since the law of averages says there will be a couple of gay posters here I always look at the ones who screech the loudest about how everyone but themselves is a fag. You, my son, have the forum Gaydar bouncing like a Geiger counter at a Drum And Bass club. But do feel free to dig yourself a deeper hole. You've been squawking your masculinity over these forums for years now. Just let a little bit of the princess show. You'll feel better and probably not die from that stroke your blood pressure is forcing on you keeping your feels so bottled up.
Sorry dummy, but there werent any vaginas in your gay narrative. But hey, I'm a sport, try again!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Sorry dummy, but there werent any vaginas in your gay narrative. But hey, I'm a sport, try again!

You say vagina like a schoolboy learning a new word whilst his bessie mate jerks off in front of him.

Maybe you weren't born gay but age has brought new feelings into your life and you struggle to articulate your needs. I'm sure ther'll be peer groups ready for support in your uncertain times.

Last edited:
  • Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You say vagina like a schoolboy learning a new word whilst his bessie mate jerks off in front of him.

Maybe you weren't born gay but age has brought new feelings into your life and you struggle to articulate your needs. I'm sure ther'll be peer groups ready for support in your uncertain times.
Oh, sorry man. "pussy" that better? Ok, now start your gay ass narrative over to make it sound like some "pussy" was in the room ITFP.